UCONNHUSKIESDOTCOM HOME

Congratulate the UConn Women's Basketball Team!

2014 National Champs

The UConn Huskies are the 2014 NCAA women's basketball champions! UConn topped Notre Dame 79-58 in the national title game in Nashville to cap a perfect 40-0 season and claim their record-breaking ninth NCAA championship.

Let the team know how proud you are of them by submitting a congratulatory message below.

Please note that each submission will be reviewed before it is posted on this page.

Kathy Havre, MT: Way to Go Huskies....#9 is So Fine!!! You Ladies Deserve it...A Class Act to Watch...Good Role Models for Kids of All Ages...Congratulations on a Well-Deserved Win & 9th Title!!!!

Antoinette Auriemma Norristown, PA: Congratulations to the best team and Gino

Port Townsend, WA: Congrats!!! Great Game - Awesome

Stamford,ct: You guys are unbelievable, great job...

Phoenix: Good job ladies!

Nadia Hollywood, FL: Congrats Ladies!!!! So proud of you all. Were on top of the world

Ortiz Family Waco Texas: That's how you FINISH! PERFECTION! Got to meet Coach Geno and the girls in Waco this year and so happy to have seen this perfection first hand. Huskies for Life!

Norma in Monroe: What a wonderful ride. THANK YOU Ladies, you are the best. So very proud of all our HUSKIES. God bless you all.

Long Island, NY: Way to rock it, ladies!!! Congratulations!!!

Pinehurst, NC: No university has EVER been as magnificently represented as you have stood for UConn this year! My heart is filled with pride and gratitude. SCS, PhD '78

joe., Bolivia NC: congratulations, you are simply the best

Salinas, california: Way to go Huskies! Always dream of playing for conneticut.

Racine WI: Excellent Job!!! Congrats.

Lorilee House, Los Angeles, CA: That was an astonishing team performance tonight and a historic victory for Coach Auriemma. Thanks for showing us greatness.

Ayo: Congrats, ladies! 2014 NCAA Women's National Champs!

Wadsworth, Ohio: First class program run by a first class coach equals perfection at its finest. Congratulations Lady Huskies!!

Cincinnati, OH: Congratulations players and coaches on an AMAZING SEASON and job well done!!!! 2014 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!! Well deserved!!!

Jane Malena, Chula Vista, Cal: Loved watching your whole season of perfection. You girls and coaches are THE BEST EVER. Back to Back again. Looking forward to 2015. Congratulations, Way to Go.

Bronx,NY: Congrats Huskies you worked hard all season and it payed off. Congrats on the remarkable run. Well deserved title. Proud of the seniors and the whole program.

Modesto, CA: 40-0 what a great season! UConn Strong!

Callie Riley, Citrus Heights, CA: Beautiful...just beautiful!

Hayden, Colorado: Way to go my Favorite team. Good job Stephanie

Larry Henry Mandeville,La: thanks for a great season!! beautiful tournament Wins !! Best Team Ever !!! Best Head Coach Ever !!!

Cox's Creek, KY: Warmest congratulations to this great team. Your achievements inspire us all!

Singapore: Congrats! I am so in love with the uconn program! Thank you for showing us such a great game! (:

Manchester, CT: Congratulations! You finished what our men started last night: a fitting 10th anniversary repeat of 2003-04!

Stover, Mo.: Best game of the year! I have been rooting for you guys since 2001. Best wishes to Stefanie Dolson and Bria Hartley! Going to miss you guys so much next year! Thanks for giving us 4 spectacular years! Go Uconn! See you in the championship next year!

Armuchee,GA.: Way to go Lady Huskies!!!!! It has been a Great plesure watching you girl's this year!!!! You and your program are a Class Act!

Antoinette West Milford, NJ: Who let the dogs out? Congrats on your season of perfection!! The lady huskies are simply Amazing!!

Villages, FL: GenoOlliegy: The science of achieving excellence and basketball championships for men and women in NCAA Tournament games. My new word created with so much pride. Beverly Sienna Gibbons

Bellefonte, PA: Great job on showing the country how hard practices and fundamental basketball produce championships.

John Anniston, AL: Congrats UCONN

Mike (East Hampton): Couldn't be more proud of my University. Congratulations to all! Best wishes to Stef and Bria.

Greensboro, NC: We are Huskies Country here! Congratulations! Way to go! Class act all the way!

Jeff Middletown: These ladies played beautifully and with with great sportsmanship. My wife and I are preoccupied with you for half the year , every year. Thank you!

Torrington, Ct.: Congratulations! Thanks for showing the world how the game of basketball can be played and should be played and doing it to perfection!

Monson, Maine:: From Ct. natives, Congrats. to seniors, team, staff and coaches. It's a great way spending the winter watching you play! Looking forward to 2015. Thank you, you are the best!!!!

Laurie (Enfield): Great finish to a spectacular year. Congratulations ladies and thank you for all your hard work and dedication to UCONN basketball. So proud to be an alum.

waterbury ct: AWESOME !!! You are all awesome.

Adonikam, VA: Congrats Ladies! Best game of the year.

Trumbull, CT: What a season!!!! Congratulations on 40-0. Congratulations on #9. Best going forward, Stef and Bria! THANK YOU!!!

Jana (Dallas, TX): Congrats! Best team ever!!!! Thank you for making women's basketball so fun to watch.

Jim Cahill, Fort Myers Florida: To the players, you exemplify everything that is right with college athletics, and you should be prouder of that than the championship, but BEING CHAMPS IS PRETTY GOOD. Nine championships coach is simply remarkable, and you definitely belong besides the legend John Wooden as greatest women's college basketball coach in history. Again congratulations.

Sacramento, CA: You did it!! A perfect season and another national title. You worked hard and deserved it. Thank You to a great team, Gino, and the coaching staff. U-C-O-N-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rochester, NY: We have pride in and love for the Huskies in Syracuse land, right Stewey?! You all have every right to be proud.

Webster, NY: You ladies are absolutely amazing. You all deserve the spoils of dominating on the court. I've seen you ladies practice. You ladies work hard and I can see that it is NOT easy.

Rosemary Venice FL: Great job ladies you all deserve the title. Let's do it again next year. You make me proud to say I'm from CT.

The Arnold Family-Cape Cod: UConn wins...it's what you do! UConn D...it's what wins us Championships! Congrats to all!

Sayre, Pa: Congratulations ladies. You are the very best. Thanks for bringing much joy to my life with your basketball. It is the very best.

Milton, MA: Congratulations!!! You play the game the right way and it shows. Best wishes to Stefanie Dolson and Bria Hartley. Go Huskies!!!

Reggie, Maryiand: Congratulations!!!great game you lady's rock. #9 looks good on you.

Cunningham, KY: Congrats Lady Huskies!! We're so happy for you all and are so glad Stephanie and Bria close out great careers with a National Championship!

Ithaca,NY: Congrats on a perfect season and Championship.

East Brunswick, NJ: Congrats! You are my favorite sports team of all! Love to watch you play. You always play as a team and give 100% effort. Thanks for a great season!

Charles Ballard: Congrats to the entire team and staff and the school itself, keep up the good work for all to see.

Murrells Inlet, SC: As transplanted Connecticut folk we are so proud of our Huskies. Can't wait until next season, but will miss Stef and Bria.

John Heering Bethel: You women did a great job and I miss seeing all your games, as I am presently in my Florida home, again great job.

Wellesley, MA: Congratulations! Stefanie and Bria best of luck.

Louisville, KY: Congrats ladies - God bless your team and coaching staff!

Barbara Halliday: Brilliant year!

Raleigh, NC: Congrats ladies!!! One of the best programs period!

Schroon Lake, NY: Go Huskies, great players, great coaches, great basketball!! We especially appreciate all of our NY Huskies. There is a lot of the Empire State in Storrs!! Thanks for a great seaon; again!!

Milford: UConn women...talent and class...never a question that the trophy would go back to UConn! Congratulations!

Hicksville,NY: Way to go Ladies!!!!! Congrats on a great season!! Congrats to the Seniors what a way to go out!!! Good luck to both of you! Congrats to Coach Auriemma on his 9th Championship!!! Keep on putting those great teams on the court!

Michele Blais. Tampa, FL: Way to go, such a special group of young ladies. So proud of you! Enjoy

greg.E -east hartford ct.: congrats girl in an awsome run you deserve it. im even more impressed on how hard working and posed you are on such a big stage not easy to do. congrats one more time.bleedblue.

Georgetown, Kentucky: Congrats ladies, You should be proud. "Big Momma," you're the best. Bria, Rock On. Breanna, don't stop doing what you do to succeed. Congrats Ladies!!!

Bob C. (Malvern, PA/ Storrs, CT): What an incredible exclamation point on such a great season. Perfection plus! You made the Husky Nation very proud....Back to back and number 9...A tribute to practice makes perfect and anything is possible. Congratulations!

Candace, IN: Congratulations ladies!! What a great season! Bria Hartley and Stefanie Dolson thanks for the four great years and good luck at the next level!!

South Windsor, CT: It's a privilege to have such a wonderful program and students to cheer for! Thank you for the continued inspiration! #BleedBlue

L. Harvey Moseley, Jr., Raleigh, NC: Congratulations to Coach Auriemma,your staff and team for putting together another super season. UCONN in Storres, CT is the 2014 College Basketball capital of the world!

Virginia: You are a joy to watch. True team basketball,& full of heart.

Kim Miller: Congratulations!!! A great win for a great team! A great program. A Class Act always. Enjoy every minute of making history. #Champions

Adams Ma: Never a doubt!

Naugatuck, ct: Congrats girls.The way you conduct yourselves on and off the court as classy young women is what makes us all proud to call you OUR Ct Huskies. Stefan you are my hero.

Bear,Delaware: Hats off to one of the most amazing championship basketball runs EVER! Coaches, Players and Fans have exhibited first class professionalism and competitiveness.

Brewster, MA: So Proud....have watched the UCONN Women Huskies for 20 years and am so proud of all of them. They are CONNECTICUT and WOMEN STRONG!!!!!!

Laredo texas: A big congrats to all of you!! Where can I send coach Geno a basketball question? I'm a basketball coach in Texas! Thanks and congrats again.

minneapolis: you are simply the best.you will be missed stephanie and brea:stewie and kaleena you both are simply the best!!!

Corrales, NM: Congratulations. You are a great team! We've been following the UConn women for 11 years and this season topped them all. Special congratulations to Stefanie and Bria and best of luck in the future.

Dale Bryant Gillette,Wyoming: As a Wyoming fan I would like to congratulate UCONN on winning both the mens and womens national championships. Keep the legacy going and good luck to both teams next year.

Steve C, Brookfield,Ct.: Congratulations to the best and most admired Women's basketball team in NCAA history.

Mesa AZ: What a great season You"re TOPS

KEN RHODE ISLAND: My wife keeps saying yelling at the TV won't change the game; she just doesn't get it!!! Thank you for all UCONN has done to promote women's athletics. A tear of joy.

westport ct: it's a beautiful thing!!! stef & bria..we will be looking forward to you playing in the sun arena this summer. no matter what teams you may be playing for. Connecticut loves their Huskies!!!

Phil Naples,FL: Thank you for an amazing year with a GREAT ending!!! Can this get any better for UCONN fans???

Wally, VA: I love UCONN women's basketball because they are always so disciplined. Never act chippy, never commit frustration or retaliation fouls, never play to the crowd by waving their hands for applause, never celebrate prematurely or thump their chests after a big play, never lose poise or focus, never let bad decisions or a run of bad play continue for long, never gloat, and never complain too much to the refs. They maintain defensive pressure, but could get back better after guard penetration. They play great, unselfish team basketball. It takes a great coach to maintain this level of excellence. I remember when Dolson was slow and clumsy and tired easily, and now she has excellent footwork and quickness, and can protect the rim without fouling

Dan, NY: Great jobs girls, just want to say that espn puts to much hype on individuals, you are a great team, everyone deservers the credit. Go Huskies.

Joan, Seymour, CT: Cogratulations, Ladies ! Kudos to a GREAT coaching staff and to Gino - a Fantastic Coach! Looking forward to National Championship #10.

thomas dorsey wlgf ct: perfect job geno and staff yougirls define what geno staff and you women define what sportis all about geno staff and women you define what dedication and teamwork is all about thanks for making history UConn basketball country. thanks Stefanie and bria

Danbury, Ct. Lynn: I love you girls. As a handicapped person who can't get to your games, nothing gives me more pleasure than watching you during the winter and seeing you win it all! Thanks for making my life brighter.

thomas dorsey wlgf ct: perfect job geno and staff yougirls define what geno staff and you women define what sportis all about geno staff and women you define what dedication and teamwork is all about thanks for making history UConn basketball country. thanks Stefanie and bria

Syd White, Vermont: WOW! What an accomplishment. I felt that last night you played the best game of any UConn team i have seen. We sure will miss you Bria and Stefie....Good luck with the draft Monday Night. I can't wait to watch the rest of you next year!

Colebrook, NH: UCONN women, FANTASTIC Championship game! Congratulations to a great team!!! You rock!

Bellamy...Georgia: Congrats... Job well done

Colebrook, NH: FANTASTIC game! Congratulations to a great team!!! You rock!

Tim Sutton, Greenville, North Carolina: My wife have followed UConn ladies basketball for 10 years. we've traveled to several venues to see them play. Congradulations to Coach Geno, his staff, and all the UConn ladies. Best wishes to the seniors. You're both FRIST Class ladies.

Bob Westhoff Salem, SD: Have been following the Lady Huskies for 20 years. Finally got to see you play for the first time in Lincoln, a dream come true. Congratulations!! Thanks for letting me take a picture with you Mo & Bria.

R.Lindh,Western Pa.: Way to go ladies,You are the GREATEST!!!Bob LINdh,Western Pa.

IRWIN,PA.: Great team,Great year,Great basketball,Way to go ladies.Bob Lindh,Western ,Pa.

Rocky-Rocco: Way to go Team! It's all about the TEAM. Great use of potential.

DOUG PALM BEACH GARDENS,FLORIDA: YOU LADIES ARE FANTASTIC. A FITTING END TO THE HUSKIES BASKETBALL SEASON. BEEN WEARING MY UCONN BASEBALL CAP PROUDLY. THANKS.

Stamford: Magnificent! To win is great but to win with authority, against a previously undefeated opponent is the basis for legends. Truly a golden example of team effort and synergy throughout the season. Congratulates to all! Angelo

Oakland, CA: Congrats to an awesome season. Go Huskies!

Stamford, Connecticut: It is with the greatest pride that we congratulate you on your amazing season and 9th National Championship! You represent our great alma mater with dignity and class! Dr. and Mrs. Donald J. Case UConn '67 and '68

Jack Bannister,Sarasota,FL: Congratulations from your number! florida fan!!!!!!

Mary Boyd. Austin, Tx: I am so proud of this team and what they have done all season long! I am so happy for you all! What a talented team! Way to go Geno and staff!

Nicole Jara Bartlett IL: I have been a huge fan since the early 90's when I was a little girl. I love the way each team competes, plays hard and how much fun you have on and off the court. A team is a reflection of its coach and Geno is the best out there! Continue to strive for excellence and Congrats to the Seniors on going out with a BANG!! 40-0 PERFECT

VIRGINIA BEACH, VA: Thanks for allowing us to witness history in the making yet again!!! We've been fans of UConn WBB since your 1st-2nd round trip to Norfolk #we love Maya, and Tina, and Bria and Steph ....

grace & david pawcatuck,ct.: congratulations on winning a 9th championship!it was a terrific season!

Pittsfield, MA: Congratulations to the Lady Huskies! Best team and best coaching staff ever! Can't wait 'til next season!

New Haven: Congrats !! You Guys Are The Best ! ONEDAY I'll Be Playing For The Uconn Huskies, My main Goal in life :).

Michael Guthrie Santa Barbara Ca: Great job ladies you play with complete class...........

Vicky- Cambridge, MA: Congratulations doesn't seem like enough! I am so proud of this team and the way they never gave up!

Lovettsville, VA: AWESOME! What a season, what a NCAA tournament, and what a win in the finals! You all "brought it" each and every game. Thank you for winning with hard work, style, and class. 9-0! Can't beat that. Wearing our UCONN t-shirts with pride, as we always do. God Bless your team and coaching staff. Bonnie and Christy

pat hayes: GREAT JOB LADIES FROM DERRY NH

Palm Bay: Thank you UConn and thank you Geno, you guys are the greatest.

Storrs: Way to go girls make us proud, get that number 10 for us !!!

RAMSEUR, NC: Way to go, ladies !!! Proud of you Chris Dailey !!!!! You make the "Village" proud !!!

Blue Island, IL: what a classy group of women you are. You represent your school with dignity and skill. What a wonderful season, watching the games on espn on-line. You play the game the way it should be played, with skill and precision. That is a testament to your incredible hard work and dedication. I love the women's game for that reason. Best wishes Steph and Bria. I look forward to next season.

FiveSibesMom NY: Congrats! Go Huskies!

Jim(Providence): Very proud to be a UCONN Fan. Great job ladies! Good luck to Stef and Bria, you will be missed.

Kaitlyn Heckman; Allentown Pa: Welcome Home Ladies !!! Congratulations on yet another National Title! Really going to miss Dolson and Bria but the future, as always, looks VERY bright! Bleed Blue! Husky Nation!

Erin, Issaquah, WA: Amazing job girls! We've been following you all season and knew this championship was coming! Go Huskies! - Breanna's 4th cousins (something like that) from Seattle

Louie, Middletown, CT: You guys are the BOMB!

Leonard, Lubbock Tx: AWSOME!! Go Huskies!!

Sherry Woolridge! Pageton, WV: Thank you for another awesome season. The love of the game shows throughout everything you all do on the court.

Trish and Mare ( Stratford ): You make us proud. Thank you team and coaches for your dedication.

Charlotte, NC: Congrats to the huskies and all involved on an awesome year! So happy the hard work, sacrifice, and dedication was rewarded. UCONN is about family. Success is just the byproduct. Very touching to see the seniors and Geno giving us a peek at how much they mean to each other. Best of luck to all.

Forsyth, Georgia: Congrats, so happy for you all!!!

John, Dallas TX: Took my 7th grade daughter to the game at SMU. Your an example that hard work and perseverance does pay off. It's a message more of our children need to hear and see. Congratulations to Coach Auriemma and the team on reaching PERFECTION and adding to the women's legacy.

Madison: Congratulations on an an amazing season and for being such wonderful role models for all. Geno, thank you for your inspiring leadership. you

Frederic Stephens St Paul: The UCONN women's team is an absolute joy to watch play. Brianna Stewart is the best college player of all time. You girls are awesome!

CT native, RI resident: I am so proud of you. I am a woman who went to school before Title IX. I never dreamed that a women's athletics would make it to national TV and that a women's bball team would become such a sensation!!! Congrats!!!!

Jim Brushitis- Oxford , CT: Congratulations Girls, you were awesome as we watched you beat Stanford and Notre Dame while we were in Nashville. Will Miss you Steffie and Bria

Michael Mosqueda: Congratulations to my niece Kaleena and the entire Team! Thank you for an amazing season.

Max Cook Hudson Ohio: Way to go Lady UCONN Team 2013-2014 Lady NCAA NATIONAL CHamps TEAM.

North Branford CT: Congrats! You bring such great pride to our state! Perfect season, perfect game, all done with such class. Cannot wait to see what next season brings. Thank you for all the enjoyment you bring us each and every year. God bless!

Pat, Canaan, CT: Congratulations UConn Women - you deserved this championship. Great job Chris, Shea and Marissa and Geno. Can hardly wait for the new season to begin. Steph and Bria - you will be missed. Welcome to the four new recruits - #10 next year. Have a great summer preparing for next year and enjoying your time away from the court.

Houston,MN: Congratulations to Geno, the coaches and the ladies. Great energy, skill, discipline and sportsmanship displayed in game after game. We will miss Stefanie and Bria. We wish them the best in their future. Look forward to the melding of today's talent with the new recruits next fall.

LA: As great as Breanna was, Stefanie should have been MVP...Kia Stokes should get the "Unsung Hero" award...tremendous off the bench in both the semis and the finals...Congrats!!

East Greenbush, NY: Congratulations. UMass alumnus

Matt (Meriden, CT): Congratulations Huskies!! I have seen every game since CPTV started broadcasting (can even remember throwing a bit of a fit as a little kid watching the 1991 final four match-up with Virgina, something I'm not too proud of lol), and it's a pleasure to watch not only such amazing basketball being played, but to witness the class that you all go about your business with. The hard work, dedication and toughness all comes through and we all see it. You're a special group, and you all deserve this. Good luck Stef and Bria.

John Loncrini: Congrats to the best team in college sports and the best coach

Joan (New Milford, Ct): EIGHT WAS GREAT BUT NINE IS FINE!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE BEST SEASON EVER!!! STEFANIE AND BRIA YOU WILL BE SO MISSED NEXT YEAR, AND I'LL SEE EVERYONE ELSE NEXT NOVEMBER - LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Mike Nice Lewis (Cheshire,Ct./NYC): Congratulations "Winning Machine"!! What more can I say than what a way to stay focussed and just going to get it!! Very proud of you all, TEAM UCONN!!

Tucson, AZ: Congrats Uconn Women for the 9th national championship, especially thank you Stefanie and Bria.

Alma, MI: My late mother wore her UConn Huskies sweatshirt proudly as your biggest fan. Now I wear it to honor your team, and to also honor her. Congratulations, ladies. Well done!

Dale--Bridgeton: Been watching for a few years have enjoyed it all congrats for another one

Steve Racine, WI: Awesome season. TEAMWORK!!! GO HUSKIES!!!

Middletown, Connecticut: Congratulations! Thanks for another great season!

Jane Polowitzer, Manchester, CT: From the opening tip-off to the final second of the last half, you played classic Huskie basketball where every psession counted and every team member did her utmost to win this 9th NCAAtitke. Thanks for reminding us all how to succeed. Thanks for entertaining us through the winter. Thanks to Stephanie and Bria, Stewie, Kaleena, Mo, Kia, and to the rest of the team. Thanks to Geno, CD, Shea, Marrissa, and to everyone who works so hard to share this great program with the Huskie faithful. Looking forward to next season.

Basilia Dorsey Wallingford, Ct: Congrats well done such unique young women. Huskies for ever.

John, Atlanta: Congrats for all your hard Work. You beat them all!! in Huskie style!!!

Wallingford, CT: Thanks for the journey and for all the effort you made to make the championship a reality!

Dave Homa-Norristown, PA: Congratulations to The Greatest Women's Basketball Program in History! Your epic accomplishments will live with you forever! To Coach Geno: from humble beginnings coaching with Phil Martelli, to this. Incredible!

Jane, Bristol RI: All of New England is proud of you. Great season, great tournament - way to go Huskies!

john lis(Willimantic) oviedo fl 64: from Toby Kimball & Wes Bialosuknia to today:UCONN has always amazzzzed me.UCONN B Ball is so unique. It is the only standard of B Ball.To all those future players- go to Storrs!

Ken L.'69: I have been a rabid fan and you rarely disappoint. What a team.I will miss Bria's bravado and steph's smack. Geno You are the Man. Congrats.

Mary Boyd. Austin, Tx: I am so proud of this team and what they have done all season long! I am so happy for you all! What a talented team! Way to go Geno and staff!

Brunswick Georgia: Congtats from a UCONN fan who moved to GA but will always remain a UCONN fan forever

Susan and Nicky my golden retriever: We love to watch you all play, and Gino too! Congratulations, you are a great inspiration Love, Susan and Nicky arf!

Thomasville, AL: I am so happy for you wonderful, hardworking, and deserving women!

Brest France: Congratulations to the best team in the whole world ! Two national championships in a row, and two to come ! Leggo Huskies !!!

The Bronx: I really wanted this victory for the senior Steph Dolson. And kalena Moskata Lewis. Love you all. God is with you. Stay blessed

BJC Plainville CT: CONGRATS - You make CT proud and are wonderful role models. So glad I was able to be there and share it with my best friends in person! THANK YOU!

Captain Cook, HI: Mahalo Nui Loa!!! Lady Huskies what a wonderful season and an awesome way to finish as BACK TO BACK CHAMPS!!!!

Brown Family Victor NY: Been fans of men's and women's Husky BB for last forty years. Great coaches, players and fans. Can't wait for next year. Thanks for the memories!!

higganum ct: I can't believe this year. It was like living through a fairy tale. We have watched them ever since Geno came to uconn. What a ride.

Arcata, CA: Congratulations to the University of Connecticut Women's Basketball Team. Nine times you have been the best in the Nation. What remarkable focus and determination.

Susan Cape Cod: We are so proud of the UCONN Men's & Women's Basketball Teams. You brought happy tears & cheers to us. Thank You for another memorable year.

James ( North Texas): I visit my 80 year old sister in South Texas every year so we can watch UCONN women in the final four. Great entertainment. Going back next year. You ladies are so compatible and great.

The Wooden Spoon, Ashford Ct: Congrats ladies! Wonderful game, fantastic season!

East Canaan. CT: Congratulations on a fantastic season. Am so proud of you all. Keep it up. We are so fortunate to have such quality players,coaches, and staff at UCONN. Again, congratulations to you all.

Mike (North Texas): I think the thing I most enjoy about watching the UConn Ladies play - is it pure basketball. All of it, The fundamentals, the defense, box out, and 'the Passing' better than any other team in America, Pro or college. You Ladies have been taught 'How to Play Basketball" and you have embraced it and it is marvelous to watch. Take No Prisoners next year either

Woodbridge, CT: Mother Nature wasn't very nice this winter but it hardly mattered because we had the UCONN women to bring us such joy. Congrats to a great team on a job exceptionally well-done.

Mary Martin-Tuite Wakefield, RI: Lady Huskies- Congrats on a fantastic season. You make us proud and excited to watch Women's basketball. Each one of you is classy and show what true teamwork is! Rhode Island loves you!

FTV Edgewater, FL: Congratulations to everyone that is part of this fine program. I am looking forward to #10. Hope to see you in Florida this winter. Go Huskies..

MikeM (Manchester): Congrats UConn Women's Basketball Team for a wonderful season. I proud of you and your accomplishments. Go UCONN

Glastonbury: Congrats on such a great season! I'll miss the excitement until the fall! So thrilled for all of you. Bria and Steph, you will be missed!

Alexandria: U ladies rock!!! Congrats on another championship. UConn owns the court. Class on and off the court

Wilmington Delaware: Congratulations to all of the UConn basketball players and coaches. You were exciting to watch. My Dad is a UConn graduate so I've been a fan for a long time.

paula b from RI: you are the best. my favorite team. you always do it with class.

Linda, Middletown, CT: So proud of you. I watch all the games and go into "basketball withdrawal" when the season ends. Stef and Bria, you will be missed next year.

Sandy Waterford: Thanks for a wonderful season. You made this winter more bearable.

Gene F., South Portland, ME: This team epitomizes teamwork, quality players, quality coaches, and is a genuine source of pride.

boston,mass: great job ladies !!! you guys are the best and inspire all fans!!!

Branson Missouri: So Proud of you all

MAKS BLACK ROCK: What TEAMWORK!!

Doreen May Orme, Willits, CA: UConn Basketball Women - you rule!!! What a joy to celebrate with you and all who love our Huskies! Your talents and your teamwork are an example for all Americans! Keep your dreams alive! I'll be kicking up my heels on Sunday as you enjoy the celebratory parade in Hartford. Go UConn Huskies!!!

Gerard New Jersey: WOW great job girls you are wonderful role models for the young girls who dream to be student athletes. I cant wait for next year and to see the next class of young girls coming into the program

werewolf somers, ct: Awesome Team and Coaching Staff who won a 9th UCONN Women's Championship - thank you so much!

Meriden, CT: Congrats! What a wonderful season! Thanks for all the smiles. My 83 year old mom and I loved all of it.

Mark ( Orange CT ): Simply the best. So fun watching every single game possible, since 1995! Really! You girls are the best. Coaches are the best! So very proud of all of you. Enjoy this forever.

Barry Delray Beach: Congrats Ladies!!!! So proud of you all. Loved and watched every game all year as usual from Florida.

Bob Sujka: I also congratulate the team as a whole BUT it's important to note that Geno & his staff are producing women we know will be successful at life. I really enjoy women's basketball because it's more of a team sport with passing and plays as opposed to dunking and one man offenses you see in the NBA. Hope to be there next year in person to see a game or two.

Steve (Bronxville, NY): Congratulations UCONN. Stephanie I adore you! Coach you're the best!!!

Ilona, Largo, FL: I am so proud of the UConn women. You are a class act and deserving of all the accolades you are receiving.

Craig (Royal Palm Beach,FL): TRIFECTA......Perfect 40-0 season, 9th Women's Championship-Historical, & Back to Back Champions........ May be the Best Team ever -

Jacky(New Haven): Congratulations to the Lady Huskies!!You proved to the world again that you are champions. I've had the honor of meeting the players and I must say they are a great group of young ladies.It was so exciting to see you play at Gampel and Mohegan. Thanks for the memories. Kudos to the coaching staff. Can't wait till next year!!I'm a UCONN alum who will be a Husky fan for life!!!!

Kathleen, Newington CT/Nashville TN: CONGRATS!!! Im so proud to be a husky fan!!! I was fortunate to grow up watching UCONN, living and breathing UCONN basketball... now that I have moved to Nashville I was able to attend my 1st Final Four. And it was INCREDIBLE!!! Witnessing you winning the Championship is something I will never forget!!! GO HUSKIES!!!

Gerard {New Jersey]: I am so happy for Steph n Bria and the whole team I have watched every game the last 2 years on sny and espn i am rooting for Brianna Stewart to reach her goal 2 down 2 to go. Kiah start working out we need you big time next year!!!!!

John Michaud, Hermon, Maine: Love to watch you Ladies play this game. Congrat and job well done. Looking forward to watch you next season.

Tricia, Bristol, CT: Congrats! I haven't missed one game in the last year, because of stef and bria! I'll miss them dearly!!

East Canaan. CT: Congratulations on a fantastic season. Am so proud of you all. Keep it up. We are so fortunate to have such quality players,coaches, and staff at UCONN. Again, congratulations to you all.

Fred (Los Gatos, CA): Congrats to the whole team and coaching staff! It has been such a pleasure to follow Stepanie and Bria as they have grown into complete players. So much to look forward to with KML, Stewie, MJ. Kiah, Morgan, Saniya, etc next yr. You guys really make us UConn alunmni so proud!

Justin, TX: Only UConn has won both Men's and Women's Basketball Championships in the same year. And UConn has done so twice, in 2004 and 2014.

Vino Pheenix: Gino: The UConn women have "earned the right to expect to win". Now that you have nine titles.

Peg,, Westbrook: Congratulations!!!!!!! Your work and determination are an inspiration to us all!! Thank you for a fantastic run. Stay healthy

Ron: Trenton NJ: The only thing left for them to do now is to make a "Video" with the Perrell Williams "Happy Song"

James,Bridgeport.CT.: who let the dogs out congratulations to both ladies and men teams

Nicole (Pittsburgh, PA): Congratulations on the 40-0 season and becoming back-to-back national champions. Thanks Bria and Steph for the wonderful 4 years. God bless you both as you continue on with your careers and life. As for the other, God bless as well as you continue your college careers and beyond. Good luck next season. I will be cheering you on!

June, Knoxville, TN: Go Huskies. Can't wait to see what next season brings. Bria and Stephanie continued success at the next level.

Worcester: Congratulations. Great season. Having five starters who could contribute on any given day was a key to success. Hopefully this will continue this coming season.

Ed and Lorraine Mariaville,ME: Great Season Congrats to all the Huskies. Cant wait til next season.Huskie fans in Me.
    Name (City):
    Submit your question here:

Shop