Road to the
2009 Women's Final Four
Begins in Storrs
NCAA Division I Women’s Basketball Championship
First & Second Rounds
University of Connecticut
Harry A. Gampel Pavilion
Pairings and game times will be
announced Monday, March 16, at 7 p.m., Eastern time on ESPN.
• First and second rounds: Tickets are $35.00 each for adults and $24.00 each
for seniors/youths and are for one doubleheader session Saturday/Sunday and one
single game session Monday/Tuesday, a total of three games.
• Tickets are available:
a. via phone by calling 860-486-2724 or toll-free 877-AT-UCONN
b. online by clicking
c. and in-person at the UConn Ticket Office.The ticket office is open
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
• Payment may be made by cash, check, MasterCard or Visa.
• UConn Club Members will have first priority on all available seats. General
public orders will be allocated on the date the order was placed.
• Tickets may not be refunded or exchanged.
• To request disabled seating, you must call the UConn ticket office
• Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility.
• Unless specifically authorized by the NCAA, tickets may not be offered in a
commercial promotion or as a prize in a sweepstakes or contest.
• Tickets may not be sold above face value.
• For more information, phone the UConn ticket office 1-877-AT-UCONN.
to Championship page