Tailgating is an exciting part of the UConn Husky football experience and we want every fan to enjoy their visit to Rentschler Field. To ensure your safety, comfort and enjoyment and that of your fellow football fans, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Day Games: Tailgating is permitted four hours before and not more than two hours after day games.
- Night Games: Tailgating is permitted four hours before night games. Out of respect for residents near the stadium, tailgating is not permitted after night games.
- To ensure that fans not miss a minute of the UConn Huskies in action, tailgating is not permitted once a game begins. Anyone remaining in the parking lots once a game begins must either enter the Stadium or leave the property.
- Please leave room for your fellow tailgaters - tailgating activities should be confined to the area immediately adjacent to your vehicle. Grills, coolers, etc., should be set up in front of or behind your vehicle.
- Fans wishing to park together should enter the parking lots at the same time - saving spaces for other vehicles is not permitted.
- Show your Husky colors - canopies and flags are permitted with the exception of those requiring supports pounded into the ground.
- An "Oversized Vehicle" Lot is available for fans with motor homes or other oversized vehicles. These vehicles should not park in any other lots.
- Unauthorized use of handicapped parking spaces will not be tolerated.
- Keep that barbeque safe - no charcoal fires or open flames are permitted.
- Caterers, other than the official caterer of Rentschler Field, are not permitted on the property. The unauthorized sale of merchandise, food or beverage is prohibited.
- Ball playing and frisbee tossing in the parking lots and roadways are safety hazards and not permitted.
- Portable restrooms are available throughout the parking lots for your convenience.
- Alcohol is permitted in the parking lots, but please drink responsibly.
- Fans will not be allowed to enter the Stadium if they are visibly intoxicated.
- Help keep Rentschler Field clean and green - please utilize trash bags, trash receptacles and recycling bins available throughout the parking lots.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS