Ticket Donation Requests*IMPORTANT*
The deadline to submit a Ticket Donation Request is August 11th, 2017. Once that deadline passes, Ticket Donation Requests will not be accepted again until May 1, 2018.
In order to submit your request please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on the "Donation Request Form" link below.
2. Click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right portion of the screen to download the form to your computer and save it.
3. Exit your internet browser and fill out the form and sign electronically (printing the form and manually signing it is not necessary).
4. When you have finished completing the form, save it to your computer.
5. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Please submit any supporting 501(c) documentation or event literature as well.
- The necessary application must be completed in its entirety, a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the requested deadline, before UConn Athletics will consider the request.
- Completion of a request form in a timely manner, and approval from the Compliance Office, does not guarantee the Athletic Ticket Office will fulfill the request.
- UConn Athletics items will not be donated to other colleges or universities.
- Please note that UConn Athletics no longer provides autographed items as an option for charitable donations. All approved donation requests will be considered for tickets to select athletic events. Both the selected game and seat location/seat type is at the discretion of UConn Athletics.
- Pursuant to NCAA regulations, items will not be donated to any entity that benefits a high-school, high-school aged students, or affiliates of any high-school aged students.
For any further questions or assistance please contact the UConn Ticket Office at 1-877-AT-UCONN.