June 4, 2010
No. 2 Seed Connecticut vs. No. 3 Seed Oregon
- Attendance: 5,684
- This is the first meeting between Oregon and Connecticut.
- First appearance since 1994 (16 overall).
- Solo home run by Mike Nemeth to right field in the second (fifteenth of the season, moves into a three-way tie for sixth in the season record standings)
- First back-to-back losses since March 26-27 at Louisville.
- Connecticut registered at least a base hit in each inning.
- George Springer struck out four times.
- Plays Central Connecticut at 2:00 p.m. Saturday.
- First appearance since 1964 and 28 years without a program. (3 overall).
- Two-run shot to left field by KC Serna to tie the game at 2-2 in the sixth (5 HR for the season).
- The Oregon pitching staff did not walk a Connecticut batter, but combined for three hit batters.
- Two of the last three Oregon runs came with two outs.
- Plays Florida State at 6:30 p.m. Saturday.