Jan. 19, 2014
- Shabazz Napier scored a career-high 30 points and became the first player to reach the 30-point plateau since Jeremy Lamb scored 32 against Villanova on 2/20/12
- Louisville doubled up UConn, 40-to-20, in the paint including its first 10 points of the game.
- Niels Giffey is now 23-for-41 from beyond the arc this season, which is a team-leading 56.1 percent.
- Amida Brimah now has 50 blocks on the season; Opponents have 50 blocks against the Huskies this season.
- Tyler Olander has zero turnovers in 183 minutes this season.
- Napier became the first UConn player to reach 300 points this season; He is one of six Huskies to have triple digit points in 2013-14.