Jan. 21, 2014
-DeAndre Daniels recorded a career-high 31 points on 11-of-19 shooting. It was the second straight game a Husky player has reached the 30-point plateau (Naper, 1/18).
- The Huskies rebounding differential of +20 was the highest of the season, besting the previous high of +16 against UCF.
- Shabazz Napier moved into 16th all-time in UConn scoring history with 1,569 points and fourth in assists with 564. His five three-pointers match a career high.
- Daniels’ 12 rebounds marks a new career-high.
- The Huskies improve to 13-2 when leading at halftime; the Owls drop to 0-6 when trailing after 20 minutes.
- UConn eclipsed 40 points at halftime (48) for the fourth time this season.
- DeAndre Daniels now has 31 three-pointers this season. In the previous two years combined, the Los Angeles, Calif. native recorded 33.