Jan. 30, 2014
- The Huskies set a season high with 55 total rebounds, marking the second time this season they have reached 50 boards.
- Philip Nolan set a new conference career-high with 10 points on 5-of-9 shooting.
- The 51 points scored by the Huskies in the first half was their second highest first-half total this season, falling just three points short of the 54 scored against Maine.
- Despite committing just two less turnovers than the Cougars, the Huskies held a 20-to-6 advantage in points off turnovers tonight.
- Four Huskies reached double figures (Napier, Boatright, Nolan, Giffey) while just one Cougar was able to reach the 10-point plateau (Knowles).
- In the final 1:35 of the first half, the Huskies scored 10 points.