Post-Game Notes: UConn 65, ECU 52
Feb. 4, 2015
- With Wednesday’s win, UConn improved to 4-1 all-time against ECU. All four wins against the Pirates have come at home.
- The Huskies have now won four straight home games following their victory over East Carolina. Connecticut’s last loss at home came to Temple on Dec. 31.
- Ryan Boatright (23 points) registered his ninth 20-point game in the win. The senior guard has averaged just over 17 points in the second half alone over UConn’s last five games.
- Boatright connected on four 3-pointers in the second half against the Pirates. He has averaged three 3-pointers in the second half in each of Connecticut’s last five games.
- Connecticut finished the game with a +11 rebound advantage (32-21). The Huskies have outrebounded their opponent by at least 10 boards in three of their last four games.
- UConn’s 11 3-pointers against the Pirates matched a season-high. Connecticut made 11 3-pointers against UCF last month (Jan. 22).
- ECU finished the game with just one made free throw, the lowest total for a Husky opponent this season.
- Guard Daniel Hamilton tallied a game-high 11 rebounds on Wednesday. It was his fifth double-digit rebound game of the season, and he has had at least 10 rebounds in three of UConn’s last four games.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS