Feb. 12, 2014
- Entering tonight, UConn's season low for field goals allowed was 18; Connecticut gave up 12 against the Bulls this evening.
- Pat Lenehan had his first four collegiate points after connecting with a three-pointer late in the second half.
- Connecticut had eight players that registered at least seven points on the night.
- In the last four games, UConn has given up 201 points. During the stretch, the Huskies held opponents to 33.6-percent from the field.
- Shabazz Napier's seven points moved him to 10th place on UConn's all-time scoring list passing Donyell Marshall and Khalid El-Amin.
- UConn's bench outscored the entire South Florida squad by a two-point margin: 42-to-40.
- Connecticut held the Bulls to 24-percent from the field as they improved to 19-5 on the season (7-4 American).