Post-Game Notes: UConn 67, Tulane 60
Feb. 22, 2015
- With Sunday’s win, UConn moved to 2-0 all-time against Tulane. Connecticut also defeated the Green Wave, 62-53, earlier this month on Feb. 7.
- The Huskies now sport a record of 10-3 in home games this season. They boast a scoring margin of 11.3 in those 13 games, and UConn has won each of its last three games in Storrs.
- Connecticut sophomore center Amida Brimah connected on all eight of his field goal attempts on Sunday. He has shot a team-leading 71.1 percent from the floor on the season.
- With 16 points today, senior guard Ryan Boatright moved into No. 12 on UConn’s all-time scoring list with 1,650 total points. He passed for Connecticut standout Donyell Marshall, who totaled 1,648 points in his collegiate career.
- UConn won on Sunday after leading 34-27 at the break. The Huskies are now a perfect 9-0 when leading at half this season.
- Freshman guard Daniel Hamilton finished the game with a team-best nine assists, tallying at least seven assists for the fourth time this year. He has 16 assists over his last two games.
- Hamilton also finished with a team-high nine rebounds. He has averaged just under 10 boards (9.2) over UConn’s last five games.
- The Huskies ended the game against Tulane at 53.1 percent from the floor. It marked the sixth time this season that UConn has shot at least 50 percent in a game. Two of those games came against the Green Wave.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS