March 5, 2014
- Niels Giffey recorded a career-high 16 points on 6-of-9 shooting.
- 21 of UConn's first 27 points came via the three-point field goal.
- The Huskies are now 21-3 when leading at half this season while Rutgers falls to 3-15 when trailing after 20 minutes.
- Amida Brimah now has 75 blocks on the season. UConn opponents have blocked 100 shots combined against the Huskies this season.
- Shabazz Napier's seven three-pointers were tied for the fourth most ever in UConn single game history.
- Napier reached the 20-point plateau for the 10th time this season.
- The four-year UConn seniors finished their careers with a 54-14 (.794) record at home.