Dec. 28, 2013
- Phillip Nolan recorded a career-high 11 points, including 7-of-7 shooting at the free-throw line.
- The Huskies held a 30-23 lead a half, marking the 12th straight game UConn has led after the first 20 minutes.
- The 23 points allowed by the Huskies in the first half was a season-best.
- Five Husky players recorded double-digit points, headlined by Napier’s 15 points.
- Napier recorded double-digit points for the 10th time in 12 games this season.
- Despite entering the game averaging 8.2 made three-point shots per game, the Huskies connected for just three shots beyond the arc in the contest.
- Niels Giffey is now 21-32 from three-point range this season (1-for-1 today).
- The Huskies earned 27 shots from the charity stripe and held Eastern Washington to just seven total free-throw attempts.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS