- Redshirt sophomore Yawin Smallwood registered a career best 14 tackles including 9 in the 1st half.
- Connecticut was scoreless in the first half for the first time since October 23, 2010 vs. Louisville when Connecticut was shutout entirely at Papa John’s Stadium.
- The three interceptions thrown in today’s game, ties for second highest among eight other games in UConn’s FBS history; the last coming vs. West Virginia on November 1, 2008.
- Redshirt sophomore Lyle McComb’s rushing touchdown was his second of the season and the ninth of his career. The 43-yard reception on the previous play was his career long topping a 26-yarder vs. Western Michigan on October 21st, 2011.
- Senior defensive end Trevardo Williams registered 2.5 sacks in the contest giving him 22.5 for his career.
- The Huskies held the Wolfpack to 258 yards on 71 plays an average of 3.6 yards per play.
- Senior wide receiver Nick Williams led the Huskies with 3 catches for 59-yards marking his career high in receptions in a game.
- Senior tight end John Delahunt had a three catches for 33 yards in the game.
- Redshirt senior defensive tackle Ryan Wirth had the first fumble recovery of his career against the Wolfpack.
- Redshirt sophomore Angelo Pruitt had the first sack of his career against the Wolfpack.
- Redshirt junior punter Cole Wagner had eight punts for a 40.5-yard average, and had three land inside the 20.