Sept. 21, 2013
- UConn is now 0-2 all-time against Michigan.
- Yawin Smallwood had 13 tackles for UConn, giving him 42 on the season. He has posted at least 13 stops in every game this year.
- UConn held Michigan to 97 yards passing, the first time it has held an opponent under 100 since holding Syracuse to 96 on Nov. 15, 2008.
- Sean McQuillan's 19-yard reception in the first quarter was the longest of his career.
- Jhavon Williams' first quarter interception was the first of his career.
- The UConn defense has at least one interception in each of its first three games, and has forced three or more turnovers in consecutive games.
- Reuben Frank's first quarter sack was the first of his career. Frank converted from fullback to defensive end this offseason.
- Brian Lemelle's 15 yard punt return in the second quarter was the longest of his career. It came immediately after he set his previous career-best with a 10 yard return.
- Spencer Parker's touchdown catch in the second quarter was the first touchdown and first catch of his career.
- UConn's 14 first half points mark the most it has taken into the break this season.
- Ty-Meer Brown's 34-yard fumble recovery for a touchdown in the third quarter was his second career touchdown.
The Huskies were held under 50 yards rushing for the second consecutive game.