- Freshman wide receiver Tyraiq Beals set career highs in both receptions (6) and receiving yards (63). He also recorded his first career touchdown in the setback.
- UConn moves to 19-10-4 all-time against the four service academies.
- Arkeel Newsome set a career best with 14 carries and finished with 69 yards – just four shy of his collegiate best.
- Navy QB Keenan Reynolds moved into second on Navy’s all-time rushing leader list (3,491) with 142 yards. Additionally, he moved into third on the NCAA’s all-time rushing touchdown list, scoring three times to move his career total to 73.
- Navy gained 303 yards on the ground – entering the game UConn was allowing just 126.3 rush yds/gm.
- The Huskies allowed less than 100 yards through the air for the second time this season (85 vs. Army on Sept. 12).
- The Huskies drop to 1-7 all-time against the Mids.
- Connecticut’s fourth-quarter onside-kick recovery marked the first time the squad had recovered an onside attempt since Nov. 8, 2014 vs. Army.
- Andrew Adams recorded a career-best 17 tackles from his safety position – he notched 17 tackles through the first three games combined.
- Navy’s 3-0 start is the first under head coach Ken Nuimatalolo and the program’s first since 2006.
- The Mids improve to 3-0 when leading at half and 42-8 under Nuimatalolo.
- Navy was 8-of-12 on third down opportunities while Connecticut was 4-of-12. The Huskies started out with three conversions on their first five third down attempts.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS