UConn 20, Cincinnati 9 Postgame Notes
Oct. 8, 2016
- Tyraiq Beals recorded a career-long 59-yard touchdown late in the first half – he entered the game with just one catch in 2016.
- Josh Pasley’s 43-yard field goal in the second quarter marked a season-long, topping his previous mark of 28.
- UConn has not scored a point in the first quarter through six games – the Huskies attempted more passes (9) than runs (8) for the first time in the opening quarter in 2016.
- Noel Thomas’ third-quarter touchdown was his third score of the season and 10th of his Connecticut career
- Arkeel Newsome’s 116 rushing performance marked the first time a Husky player has notched at least 100 yards on the ground in a game this season
- Noel Thomas’ 108 yard receiving day marked his fifth career 100-yard game and fifth of his career.
- With a pair of field goals, Bobby Puyol moved into a tie for fourth in program history with 33 made attempts.
- Connecticut moves to 3-10 all-time against Cincinnati in a series dating back to 2001.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS