Oct. 12, 2013
- With the loss, UConn falls to 0-5 on the season, and 0-1 in the American Athletic Conference.
- Connecticut freshman quarterback Tim Boyle's first ever pass was completed to Geremy Davis for 10 yards on UConn's opening drive.
- Connecticut redshirt junior cornerback Byron Jones made his second interception of the season early in the first quarter. Jones has five career picks.
- Boyle's 12 rushing yards were the most by a Connecticut quarterback this season.
- UConn redshirt junior running back Lyle McCombs' 52-yard touchdown run in the second quarter was his longest rush of the season.
- McCombs' 164 rushing yards in the game were a career high for him. It was the first 100-yard rushing performance for him since last year's game against Louisville.
- UConn redshirt sophomore defensive tackle Julian Campennin recorded his first sack of the season late in the second quarter. He has two career sacks.
- Connecticut redshirt defensive tackle Shamar Stephen had his first sack of the season in the third quarter. Stephen now has three career sacks.
- UConn redshirt junior linebacker Yarwin Smallwood recorded his third tackle for loss this season in the fourth quarter. Smallwood has 20.5 tackles for loss as a Husky.
- In his first game at quarterback, Boyle went 8-28 for 106 yards.