UConn Post Game Notes
Nov. 9, 2013
- With the loss, UConn falls to 4-6 all-time against Louisville.
- UConn redshirt sophomore linebacker Jefferson Ashiru recorded his sixth and seventh tackles for loss in the game. Jefferson leads Connecticut in that category this season.
- Connecticut punter Cole Wagner had a punt blocked for the first time this season in the second quarter.
- UConn running back Max DeLorenzo's 13 carries were the most in a game for the redshirt sophomore this season.
- DeLorenzo's 38 rushing yards tonight were the second most for him in a game this season. His two catches against Louisville were a season-high for him as well.
- Connecticut redshirt junior cornerback Byron Jones recorded his first tackle for loss of the season in the third quarter. He has 2.5 tackles for loss in his career.
- UConn redshirt sophomore safety Andrew Adams made his first career interception in the third quarter.
- In the fourth quarter, UConn redshirt senior defensive end Jesse Joseph recorded his first sack of the season. It was the 12th sack of his career.
- UConn redshirt sophomore linebacker Marquise Vann had his first tackle for loss as a Husky in the fourth quarter.
- Connecticut freshman quarterback Tim Boyle's 36-yard pass to Geremy Davis in the fourth quarter was the longest completion of his career.
- UConn junior wide receiver Kamal Abrams scored his first career touchdown in the fourth quarter, catching a 9-yard pass from Connecticut redshirt freshman quarterback Casey Cochran.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS