Eagles Run Over Huskies, 39-16
Nov. 19, 2017
Date: November 18, 2017
Opponent: Boston College
Result: L, 39-16
- Michael Tarbutt's 50-yard field goal in the first quarter was the longest of his career.
- Luke Carrezola blocked a 43-yard field goal in the first quarter. It was the first time the Huskies have blocked a field goal since Foley Fatukasi blocked one at Navy on Sept. 10, 2016.
- The Huskies allowed a 200-yard rusher (AJ Dillon, 200 yards) for the first time since Ray Rice rushed for 217 for Rutgers on Oct. 22, 2005.
- Kevin Mensah rushed for a career-high 115 yards, including a career-long 70 yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter.
- Arkeel Newsome moved into 15th all-time in UConn history with 106 career receptions after hauling in two catches.
- The Huskies allowed 330 yards rushing to the Eagles, the most allowed by the Huskies since 2007 against West Virginia when the Mountaineers piled up 517 yards on the ground.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS