· UConn is now 2-9 all-time against Cincinnati.
· Andrew Adams recorded his team-high fourth interception in the first quarter. Adams has four of UConn’s seven interceptions this year.
· Freshman Jamar Summers recorded his first career pass breakup on a play in the end zone in the second quarter.
· Geremy Davis recorded a reception in the second quarter, giving him at least one catch in his last 34 games played. That is among the 15 longest streaks in the nation.
· Josh Marriner’s 21-yard kickoff return in the third quarter was the longest of his career.
· Jazzmar Clax had a career-long 15-yard reception in the fourth quarter.
· Tim Boyle had a season-high 70 yards passing.
· UConn was shut out at home for the first time since Sept. 23, 1978, a 30-0 loss to Navy. It was the first time shut out overall since 2010 at Louisville.