· UConn is now 0-3 all-time against SMU.
· The Huskies conclude their 2014 home slate with a 2-5 record. UConn is now 50-28 all-time at Rentschler Field, its home since the 2003 season.
· The Huskies recorded a season-high 249 rushing yards. It was UConn's first 200-yard rushing game since Oct. 12, 2013 vs. USF.
· Ron Johnson set a new career-high with 101 yards on the ground. He also became the first UConn running back to record 100 yards in a game this season. Deshon Foxx, a wide receiver, rushed for 102 yards vs. UCF on Nov. 1.
· Max DeLorenzo's 46-yard touchdown run in the second quarter was the longest rush of his career. DeLorenzo finished the day a season-high 66 yards on the ground on seven carries.
· DeLorenzo's run was the longest for a UConn running back this season. Deshon Foxx had the longest run for any player, a 68-yard score vs. UCF.
· Andrew Adams returned a fumble 32 yards for a touchdown in the first quarter. It was the first touchdown of his career.
· The defensive touchdown was UConn's first since a 70-yard interception return for a score from Byron Jones against USF on Sept. 19.
· Josh Marriner's 38-yard reception in the second quarter was the longest catch of his career.
· Jamar Summers recorded his first career interception in the second quarter.
· Jhavon Williams forced two fumbles and recovered another.
· Geremy Davis' second-quarter catch gave him at least one reception in 36 consecutive games played to close his career .
· Davis finished his career with 165 receptions, fifth all-time, and 2,292 receiving yards which is sixth-most in program history. Both marks are the highest of any player in UConn's FBS era.
· UConn had 165 rushing yards in the first half, most in a half this season. The Huskies also set a first-half high with 20 points in the first 30 minutes.