STORRS, Conn. -
The University of Connecticut is excited to announce plans for its 2015 National Signing Day event to officially meet the newest group of Husky football players on Wednesday.
The coverage will be centered around an expanded "Signing Day Central" on UConnHuskies.com and all forms of social media. This will ensure the best and most complete way for Husky fans from around the nation and world to take part and be involved in the National Signing Day experience.
Here is what fans can plan on experiencing during the day:
• Starting at 7 a.m., UConnHuskies.com will provide an hourly video update of signing day. These vignettes will include thoughts from Coach Bob Diaco and assistant coaches and also an insider's look at the recruiting process.
• As National Letters of Intent are received, UConn will announce the new Huskies via Twitter and "Husky Signing Day Central" on UConnHuskies.com It will immediately have biographical information and video highlights of each player.
• There will be a Signing Day Special video program on UConnHuskies.com that will feature Coach Diaco, who will give his thoughts and insights into the class. UConn season ticket holders will have the opportunity to submit questions for the show via email and Twitter to be answered during this new type of segment for Signing Day coverage. UConn season tickets holders will get the opportunity to preview the show before the general public.
• For those Husky fans attending the men's basketball game, the Football Signing Day Special program will be shown on the big screen in Gampel Pavilion starting at 5:45 p.m.
• Husky fans from around the world will be able to interact during the day on social media using the hashtag #huskypups and the traditional #bleedblue.
• Coach Diaco's press conference with the media will be shown live on UConnHuskies.com at 4:00 p.m.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS