UConn Campus Schedule Of Events
- Tuesday, October 20 will be a Day of Silence. The Black Student Association is asking that the UConn community wear dark clothes to indicate that they are united in mourning.
- Wednesday, October 21, 6:00 pm, Candlelight vigil on the Student Union mall.
- Thursday, October 22, Day of Reflection, 10 am - 6:00 pm in the Student Union lobby. People can write a note or a letter in Jasper's memory. The condolences will be given to Jasper's family.
- Friday, October 23, Day of Reflection, continued, 10 am - 6:00 pm in the Student Union lobby.
- Saturday, October 24. Televised football game at 12:00 noon in the Student Union theatre. Day of Reflection will also continue in the Student Union lobby from 10 am - 3:00 pm.