2012 UConn Football Blue vs. White Spring Game
Saturday, April 21st – 1:00 P.M. at Rentschler Field
Game Rosters | Spring Prospectus |
Box Score | Box Score |
- Free and Open to the Public
- Free Parking and Tailgating allowed
- Parking Lots open at 10:00 A.M.
- Gates open at 11:30 A.M.
- Visit FanFest located inside Gate E from 11:30 A.M. through Halftime – inflatable games, music, food and fun.
- Post-Game Autograph session with select players and coaches
MEDIA AND WEBSITE COVERAGE
TV: SNY (Live and Replays On Sunday, April 22 at 7:30 p.m. And In Connecticut On Monday, April 23 at 11 a.m.)
RADIO: WTIC-1080 AM and wtic.com (Live Game Coverage And “Ray At The Rent” Starting At Noon)
LIVE STATS: Click Here
LIVE CHAT: Click Here
Season Ticket Information
New fan-friendly changes have been made to season ticket pricing for the 2012-2014 cycle:
- Our most popular and affordable seating areas at Rentschler Field are now even more budget-friendly! Fans interested in Preferred seating (located on either side of the stadium between the 35 yard line and the goal line) now SAVE $50 PER SEAT (compared to 2011). Our Reserved sections (located behind each end zone) are all offered as a one-year commitment and fans SAVE $30 PER SEAT compared to 2011 season ticket prices. Fans that wish to keep their same seats for 2013 and 2014 in the Reserved section may do so by renewing each season before the priority ordering deadline.
- ALL Chairback patrons now receive one FREE Blue parking pass for each pair of Chairback season tickets purchased.
- Future opponents include Michigan and Maryland in 2013 as well as BIG EAST newcomers Boise State, Navy, Houston, Memphis, SMU, San Diego State, SMU and Central Florida. A season ticket is the only way to be guaranteed seats to the Michigan game in 2013.
- Save big by ordering online before the Priority Ordering Deadline (April 30th).
- To purchase season tickets for the 2012-2014 cycle, visit us ONLINE or contact the UConn Ticket Office at 877-AT-UCONN (288-2666).
- To check out our online Three-Year Season Ticket Brochure – click HERE.