The Huskies will turn their attention to the conference championship meet set for Feb. 27-28.
Freshman clears 5.30m (17-04.50) to set school and meet pole vault record
Sophomore finishes third in the 10,000m run on Saturday
UConn begins competition on Thursday in Massachusetts
Fowler, Eilers and Chapman post second place finishes on day two
2015 Outdoor (Junior)
- Helped the Husky 4x400m relay team grab sixth at the American Athletic Conference Championship with a 3:14.38 result.
2015 Indoor (Junior)
- Ran as part of the squad’s 4x400m relay team that took third at the conference meet (3:14.09)
- Anchored the Huskies’ 4x400m relay team that finished third at the Roadrunner Tune-Up (3:19.46).
2014 Outdoor (Sophomore)
- Ran to fourth place in the 400m hurdles at the American Athletic Conference Championship with a time of 53.50.
- Finished fourth in the 400m hurdles at the Dog Fight with a final time of 57.73...Also ran the third leg of his team's 4x400m relay, which finished at 3:26.48.
- Ran first leg of 4x400m relay at UConn Spring Invite, placing first at a time of 3:23.24...Ran the third leg of another 4x400m relay that finished first at UConn Challenge (3:17.08).
- Won 400m hurdle with a time of 53.76 at the UNH Wildcat Invitational II.
2014 Indoor (Sophomore)
- Competed in the 600m run at the Sykes & Sabock Challenge Cup, taking home seventh place in 1:21.58.
- Posted a time of 49.81 in the 400m dash at the Terrier Classic.
- Recorded a 49.58 result in the 400m run at the Lafayette/Rider Invitational and helped the 4x400m team finish fourth in 3:25.71.
- Clocked a time of 1:05.85 in the 500m at the Great Dane Classic to lock up ninth place
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS