The Huskies boast first-place finishes in six events.
Men's Track and Field starts off the season on a high-note.
USTFCCCA Names All-Academic Individuals
Student-athletes from UConn competed at the 89th Texas Relays and Bobcat Invitational on Friday
The Huskies will turn their attention to the conference championship meet set for Feb. 27-28.
2015 Outdoor (Redshirt-Sophomore)
- Took fifth in the 800m run at the American Athletic Conference Championships (1:51.57).
- Won the 1,500m run at the UConn Northeast Challenge on April 11 (4:01.23)
2015 Indoor (Junior)
2014 Indoor (Sophomore)
- Competed at the 2014 NCAA Indoor Track & Field Championship, finishing the preliminary round in the 800m with a time of 1:51.13.
- Took the bronze medal in the 800m at the American Athletic Conference Championship in 1:51.18.
- Captured the gold medal in the 1,000m run at the Great Dane Classic in 2:25.57 and helped the distance medley relay win gold at the Sykes and Sabock Challenge Cup (9:54.20).
2013 Outdoor (Freshman)
- Anchored the 4x800 meter relay that finished third at the IC4A Championships (7:35.86).
- Grabbed sixth place in the 800 meter run at the BIG EAST Championships in 1:51.78... Part of the 4x800 meter relay that took third in 7:36.60.
2013 Indoor (Freshman)
- Finished fourth in the 1,000 meter run (2:24.82) at the IC4A Championships.
- Part of the 4x800 meter relay team that captured the gold at the BIG EAST Championships with a time of 7:32.60.
- Won the 800 meter run at the New England Championships with a time of 1:51.60.