Lake Forest, Ill.
2013 Outdoor (Senior)
- Took eighth place in the 800 meter run at the BIG EAST Championships with a time of 1:52.60.
2012-2013 Indoor (Senior)
- Finished second in the 800 at the New England Championships with a time of 1:51.75.
- Took first place with a time of 1:49.45 in the 800 at the IC4A Championships which marked a career best.
2011-12 Indoor (Senior):
- Finished sixth in the 800 at the New England Championships with a time of 1:51.56...Member of the 4x800 team that finished third (7:40.54) at NEICAAA's.
- Placed fourth in the 800m (1:53.48) at the BIG EAST Championships...Part of the 4x800 squad that took third (7:32.57) at the league championships.
- Part of the 4x800m that claimed fifth at the IC4A Championships in 7:31.78.
2011-12 Cross Country: Placed 28th at the Connecticut College Invite (26:52)...Ran 26:54.5 to place 97th at the BIG EAST Championship.
2010-11 Indoor (Junior):
- Placed sixth at the BIG EAST Championship in the 1000m with a time of 2:28.77.
2010-11 Cross Country (Junior):
- Recorded his best time of the season at the UMass Invite when he placed 32nd with a time of 27:15...competed for the Huskies at the BIG EAST Championship, crossing the line in a time of 29:14...helped the Huskies bring home a second place finish from the Fairfield Invite after placing 25th overall (29:25).
2009-10 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Part of the 4x800 meter relay team which placed third at the BIG EAST Championship with a time of 7:32.73...Finished sixth in the 1000 meter run at the BIG EAST Championship in 2:26.33.
- Placed seventh in the 800 meter run at the IC4A Championship with 1:51.81.
- Won the 800 meter run with a time of 1:52.08 at the New England Championship.
2008-09 Cross Country (Freshman):
- Finished 48th at the UMass Invitational (28:52)...Finished 55th at the Central Connecticut Mini Meet (16:17).
Personal: An Allied Health Sciences major... Born November 30, 1990.