Many different Huskies turned in top-five results on The American's performance list
Duo Wins Decathlon, Pole Vault Crowns
Freshman clears 5.30m (17-04.50) to set school and meet pole vault record
Fowler, Eilers and Chapman post second place finishes on day two
O'Donnell takes the 1,500m title while Masington wins the discus throw
Day two from the American Athletic Conference Championships at Armory Collegiate in New York City, Feb. 28-March 1.
Day one of competition at the inaugural American Athletic Conference Championship at Armory Collegiate in New York City.
- Finished 13th in the 1,500m run at The American Championships in Storrs (3:56.19).
- Helped the Husky 4x800m relay team earn an eighth-place finish at the IC4A Championships with a 7:44.0 time.
- Ran a career-best 3:53.02 in the 1,500m run at the LSU Alumni Gold in April.
- Earned a bronze medal in the mile run at the American Athletic Conference Championship with a career-best 4:13.60 time.
- Nabbed eighth at the Sykes and Sabock Challenge in the mile (4:15.50).
- Finished second in the 1500m at the American Athletic Conference Championship with a time of 3:53.03.
- Ran anchor leg of 4x800m relay that finished ninth at IC4A Championship (7:49.65).
- Earned fourth in 800m with a time of 1:55.08 at the UConn Challenge (April 19).
- Earned third place in the mile at the American Athletic Conference Championship with a time of 4:13.60.
- Ran the leadoff legs in both the distance medley and 4x800m relays that finished fourth at the Yale Invitational to start the season (10:26.78 and 8:00.10 respectively).
- Took sixth in the 800m run at the UConn Spring Invite.
- Redshirt season.