Men's track and field ends home season with top spot
UConn wins Dog Fight for second consecutive time
Huskies post 37 top-five finishes at home opener
Men's track and field post 11 top-five finishes in opening meet
Men's track and field qualifies 13 for Sunday's finals
2012-2013 Indoor (Senior)
- Placed eighth at the IC4A Championships in the mile with a time of 4:08.23.
- Claimed fifth in the mile at the BIG EAST Championships with a time of 4:10.70.
- Took 23rd in the mile at the New England Championships with a time of 4:15.40.
2011-12 Outdoor (Junior)
- Placed 11th in the 1500 at the BIG EAST Championships in 3:51.88.
2011-12 Indoor (Junior)
- Claimed third place (4:02.95) in the mile at the New England Championships.
- Grabbed the bronze at the BIG EAST Championships with a third place finish (4:08.32) in the mile...Part of the 4x800 relay that took third in 7:32.57.
- Captured first place (4:03.82) in the mile at the IC4A Championships.
2011-12: Cross Country (Junior)
- Placed 35th at the Ted Owens Invitational (28:04)...Ran 26:14 to place 12th at the Connecticut College Invite...Placed 100th at the Big East Championship (27:01.8)...Placed 199th at the NCAA Northeast Regionals (36:09.6)...Finished the IC4A Championships in 27:14.
2010-11 Indoor (Sophomore)
- Anchored the distance medley relay to sixth place (10:01.44) at the BIG EAST Championship.
2010-11 Cross Country (Sophomore)
- Competed in all seven races for the Huskies, posting a season-best time of 26:53 at the Connecticut College Invite, helping the Huskies bring a home a first place finish...placed 12th overall and third for UConn at the Fairfield Invite, running a 27:28...was the fourth Husky to finish at the NCAA Regional Meet crossing the line in 33:06...finished sixth for Connecticut at the BIG EAST Championship running a 28:26...helped the Huskies to a second place finish at the IC4A Championship placing 47th overall with a time of 26:57...also competed in the UMass Invite (28:37) and the New England Championship (27:11).