The Huskies will turn their attention to the conference championship meet set for Feb. 27-28.
Many different Huskies turned in top-five results on The American's performance list
The Huskies earned two first-place finishes at the all-day event
UConn recorded four first-place finishes on Saturday at the 2015 Yale Invitational
UConn had student-athletes honored in each varsity sport The American sponsors
AAC Men's Outdoor Championship Final Day (photos by Stephen Slade)
- Collected a sixth-place finish at The American Championships in the 1,500m run (3:53.91) and also took ninth in the 5,000m run (15:14.31).
- Won the 1,500m run at the Yale Invitational on April 26th with a 3:55.68 time.
- Grabbed sixth in the 3,000m run at the American Athletic Conference Championship (8:19.28).
- Placed sixth at the IC4A Championship in the mile run (4:11.32).
- Placed 66th overall in the men's 10K at the 2014 NCAA Northeast Regionals (31.40.4)
- Took seventh overall at the Rothenburg Run (25:21.7).
- Finished fourth in 1500m at the UConn Challenge with a time of 4:08.67.
- Ran the 1500m in 4:12.80 at the UNH Wildcat Invitational II (April 26).
- Finished ninth at the 3,000m run in the American Athletic Conference Championship in 8:25.65... Also took eleventh in the 5,000m run in 15:04.14.
- Competed in the 3,000m run at the IC4A Championship, crossing the finish line in 8:31.08.
- Took second place at the URI Coaches Tribute Invitational in the mile run with a time of 4:16.77.
- Finished the NCAA Regional Championship in a time of 32:21.
- Crossed the line as the 17th runner at the inaugural American Athletic Conference Championship, finishing the 8k in 24:28.
- Transferred to UConn from the University of Virginia.