UConn earned a pair of first place finishes this weekend
Connecticut talled 14 top finishes en route to topping Rhode Island and SCSU on Saturday
UConn Posts Eight Top Finishes On The Day
Robert Rhodes wins the 500 meter run to pace the UConn effort
Two of the eight UConn athletes to qualify for final heats posted top times
2013-14 Outdoor (Junior)
- Placed sixth in the 400m hurdles at the UConn Challenge with a time of 56.86...Also finished sixth with his team after running the first leg of the 4x400m relay (3:36.92).
- Finished seventh in the 400m hurdles at the Dog Fight with a finishing time of 59.70...Took home third in the 4x400m relay after running second leg for his team (3:26.48).
2013-14 Indoor (Junior)
- Raced the third leg of the 4x400m relay team that finished fourth at the IC4A Championship (3:14.15).
- Ran the second leg of the 4x400m relay squad at the Yale Invitational, where the quartet placed first with a time of 3:16.35... also ran the second leg of the distance medley relay team that took third (10:18.76).
- Competed in the 400m dash at the Terrier Classic, clocking 49.50.
2012-13 Indoor (Sophomore)
- Finished 22nd in the 400 meter dash at the New England Championships in 49.85.
2011-12 Indoor (Freshman):
- Part of the 4x400m relay team that placed 13th at the New England Championships (3:19.99).
- Part of the 4x400m relay team that placed fourth at the BIG EAST Championships (3:17.18).
Personal: An exercise science major.