Ned Wilson lead the Huskies with third place in the 10,000m run
Connecticut talled 14 top finishes en route to topping Rhode Island and SCSU on Saturday
UConn Posts Eight Top Finishes On The Day
Sean Walsh sits in third place through five events
Men's Track & Field Dominated Its Home Meet on Saturday Afternoon
AAC Outdoor Championship Storrs,CT
2013-14 Outdoor (Sophomore)
- Captured 7th place in the discus throw at the Dog Fight (Albany, N.Y.) with a toss of 35.98m....Placed sixth in both the javelin throw and 110m hurdles, recording a distance of 45.11m and a time of 15.65m, respectively.
- Competed in the discus throw (36.08m) and the javelin throw (47.52m) at the UConn Spring Invite in Storrs (March 29).
2013-14 Indoor (Sophomore)
- Earned a fourth place finish in the heptathlon at the American Athletic Conference Championships. Meyer accumulated 4,927 points.
- Posted an 11th place result in the high jump at the URI Coaches Tribute Invitational after clearing a height of 1.89m.
- Recorded a flight of 6.51m in the long jump at the Sykes and Sabock Challenge Cup as well as a time of 8.57 in the 60m dash to lock up 12th place.
2012-13 Indoor (Freshman)
- Finished ninth in the 60 meter hurdles (8.49) at the BIG EAST Championships.
High School: Attended Hilton Central High School in Hilton, New York... Captain of track and cross country teams... Three-time MVP... All-Greater Rochester and All-American... State champion in the pentathlon... Section five champion and team champions... Has seven school records, pentathlon, high jump, 110m hurdles, long jump, triple jump, 60m hurdles, 1500m and shot put... Hilton Senior Athlete of the Year... Member of the high honor roll.
Personal: Pre-kinesiology major.