2015 Outdoor (Junior)
- Helped the Husky 4x800m relay team earn a ninth-place finish at the IC4A Championships with a time of 7:44.00.
- Took second in the 800m run at the Yale Invitational (1:53.60).
2015 Indoor (Sophomore)
- Collected third in the 1,000m run at the Roadrunner Tune-Up (2:32.88).
- Collected Nabbed fifth in the 800m run at the Sorlien Invitational (1:57.38).
2014 Outdoor (Sophomore)
- Captured second place in the 800m run at the UNH Wildcat Invitational II with a time of 1:53.68.
- Finished fifth in the 1,500m run in the UConn Spring Invite, crossing the finish line at 4:09.41.
- Took third in the 800m run at the UConn Challenge in Storrs (April 19), recording a final time of 1:54.60.
2013 Outdoor (Freshman)
- Part of the 4x800m relay team that took first at the IC4A Championships in 7:27.66.
2013 Indoor (Freshman)
- Part of the 4x800 meter relay team that finished third at the IC4A Championships with a time of 7:35.86.
Before UConn: Attended North Attleboro High School in North Attleboro, Mass... Captained the cross country, indoor, and outdoor teams his senior year... Named Hockomock League All-Star in both cross country and indoor... Also named MVP of all three teams... Part of the distance medley relay team that holds the school record... Part of the D2 state relay champions in indoor track... Helped lead the team to the Hockomock state championship in indoor...President of Foreign Language National Honors Society... Vice President of the National Honors Society... Editor in Chief of the Yearbook.
Personal: A biomedical engineering major.