Huskies conclude Columbia East-West Challenge Saturday
Men's Track and Field starts off the season on a high-note.
• Was sixth at the American Athletic Conference championship in the 5,000-meters in 14:39.42 and was 15th in the 3,000-meters in 8:36.81
• Won the 5,000-meters at the Great Dane Challenge in 14:39.46
2016 OUTDOORS (FRESHMAN)
• Was 13th in the 10,000-meters at the American Athletic Conference championship in 33:43.93
• Was second in the 5,000-meters at the UConn Northeast Challenge in 15:00.13
2016 INDOORS (FRESHMAN)
• Was eighth at the American Athletic Conference championship in the 5,000-metres in 15:05.86 and tenth in the 3,000-meters in 8:36.87
• Was eighth in the mile in 4:37.33 at the Yale Invitational
2014 CROSS COUNTRY (FRESHMAN)
• Finished 151st at the NCAA Northeast Regional in Bronx, N.Y., completing the 10k race in 33:00.51
• Took 17th at the 2014 Rothenburg Run, helping UConn claim a second-place finish
• Was the third Husky (201st overall) to cross the line at the 2014 Paul Short Run in Bethlehem, Pa.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS