The Huskies will turn their attention to the conference championship meet set for Feb. 27-28.
The meet featured seven of the nation's top-ranked teams
Many different Huskies turned in top-five results on The American's performance list
Sophomore Craig Hunter won the pole vault at the Armory Track Invitational held in New York City
The Huskies earned two first-place finishes at the all-day event
AAC Men's Outdoor Championship Final Day (photos by Stephen Slade)
AAC Men's Outdoor Championship Day 3 (photos by Stephen Slade)
Day one of competition at the inaugural American Athletic Conference Championship at Armory Collegiate in New York City.
- Took fifth in the 100m dash with a career-best 10.63 second mark at The American Championship.
- Helped the Husky 4x200m relay squad earn a ninth-place finish at the Texas Relays (1:25.46).
- Earned bronze medals in both the 200m (21.33) and the 60m dash (6.86) at The American Championship.
- Won the 200m dash at the Roadrunner Tune-Up with a 21.55 second result.
- Finished fifth in both the 100m and 200m dashes at the American Athletic Conference Championship, recording times of 10.90 and 21.36, respectively....Ran the first leg of the 4x100m relay, helping his team to fifth place (41.31).
- Won the 100m dash in the Dog Fight in Albany, N.Y. by crossing the finish line at 10.80....Came in second in the 200m dash with 22.22.
- Captured second in the 100m dash at the UConn Challenge with a 10.64.
- Grabbed fifth in the 200m dash at the American Athletic Conference Championships.
- Finished 11th in the 60m dash at the American Athletic Conference Championships.
- Took fifth in the 200m dash at the URI Coaches Tribute Invitational.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS