The Huskies will turn their attention to the conference championship meet set for Feb. 27-28.
Many different Huskies turned in top-five results on The American's performance list
Sophomore Craig Hunter won the pole vault at the Armory Track Invitational held in New York City
The Huskies earned two first-place finishes at the all-day event
UConn recorded four first-place finishes on Saturday at the 2015 Yale Invitational
AAC Men's Outdoor Championship Final Day (photos by Stephen Slade)
AAC Men's Outdoor Championship Day 3 (photos by Stephen Slade)
Day one of competition at the inaugural American Athletic Conference Championship at Armory Collegiate in New York City.
- Took third in the 400m at the American Athletic Conference Championship (47.47).
- Finished fourth in the 200m at the IC4A Championship (21.78) and also helped the 4x400m relay squad grab a fifth-place finish (3:17.49).
- Was a part of the 4x400m relay squad that took third (3:14.09) at The American Indoor Championship
- Anchored the Husky 4x400m relay team that earned a silver medal at the IC4A Championship (3:10.86).
- Ran the second leg of the 4x400m relay at the American Athletic Conference Championship, helping his team to take third with a time of 3:11.33.
- Recorded a 49.80 time in the 400m dash in the New England Championship, which was good for 8th place.
- Finished second in the 400m dash (49.59) at the Dog Fight, just behind teammate Robert Rhodes (49.45).
- Took fifth place at the American Athletic Conference Championship with a time of 48.76 in the 400m run.
- Finished eighth at the IC4A Championship in the 400m run (48.14).
- Anchored the 4x100 meter relay team that took sixth (41.91) at the BIG EAST Championships...Ran the anchor leg of the 4x400m on squad that took fourth (3:13.18).
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS