Men's track and field ends home season with top spot
UConn wins Dog Fight for second consecutive time
Huskies return to the Armory on Friday
Men's track & Field competes at PSU's Sykes and Sabock Challenge Cup
Senior Kevin Smith sets Field House record and Personal Best in 55-meter dash at 6.40
2012-2013 Indoor (Senior)
- Took 17th in the 5,000 meter run (14:52.08) at the BIG EAST Championship.
- Took eighth in the 5,000 meter run (14:48.94) at the New England Championships.
2011-12 Indoor (Junior):
- Captured second place in the 5,000m at the New England Championships (14:37.64).
- Finished 18th in the 5,000m at the BIG EAST Championships (14.57.30).
2011-12 Cross Country (Junior):
- Placed 29th at the New England Championship (25:33).
- Placed 57th at the BIG EAST Championship (25:07.5).
- Placed 59th at the IC4A Championships (26:06).
- Finished the NCAA Northeast Regionals in 33:03.8...
2010-11 Indoor (Sophomore):
- Placed 20th at the BIG EAST Championship in the 5,000m with a time of 15:08.94.
- Took 21st in the 5,000m (15:00.94) at the IC4A Championship.
2010-11: Cross Country (Sophomore):
- Third UConn runner to finish at the BIG EAST Championship, placing 68th overall (27:30).
- Paced the Huskies with a ninth place finish at the IC4A Championship, leading the Huskies to a second place finish.
- First Husky finisher at the NCAA Regional Meet, crossing the line in 31:59.
Personal: A mechanical engineering major.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS