Second Consecutive Second Place Finish For UConn Men
Duo Wins Decathlon, Pole Vault Crowns
Fowler, Eilers and Chapman post second place finishes on day two
O'Donnell takes the 1,500m title while Masington wins the discus throw
Ned Wilson lead the Huskies with third place in the 10,000m run
2013-14 Outdoor (Senior)
- Finished second in the decathlon with 6,662 total points at the IC4A Championship.
- Placed 8th in the javelin throw with a distance of 57.23m at the American Athletic Conference Championship...Finished fourth in the decathlon with 6,532 points.
- Captured third in total points (6,500) at the UConn Decathlon in Storrs.
2013-14 Indoor (Senior)
- Finished in seventh place in the heptathlon at the American Athletic Conference Championship with 4,841 points.
- Launched for 12.87m in the shot put at the Sykes and Sabock Challenge Cup.
- Recorded a throw of 12.37m in the shot put and a 1.89m effort in the high jump at the URI Coaches Tribute Invitational.
2012-13 Outdoor (Senior)
- Finished fifth in the decathlon (6,660 points) at the BIG EAST Championship.
- Took seventh in the javelin with a toss of 57.65m at the BIG EAST Championship.
- Captured eight in the decathlon with 6,635 points at the IC4A Championships.
2011-12 Outdoor (Junior)
- Finished fourth in the decathlon (6693) and tenth in the javelin (54.71m) at the BIG EAST Championships.
- Took sixth place in the decathlon at the IC4A Championships (6376).
2010-11 Outdoor (Sophomore)
- Did not compete.
2010-11 Indoor (Sophomore)
- Placed fifth in the heptathlon at the BIG EAST Championship with a point total of 4,473.
- Finished sixth in the heptathlon at the New England Championship with a score of 4,628.
2009-10 Outdoor (Freshman)
- Brought home an 11th place finish in the decathlon at the BIG EAST Championship after recording 6,129 points.
2009-10 Indoor (Freshman)
- Finished fifth in the Heptathlon at the BIG EAST Championship with 4,834 points.
Personal: A resource economics major.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS