Student-athletes from UConn competed at the 89th Texas Relays and Bobcat Invitational on Friday
The Huskies will turn their attention to the conference championship meet set for Feb. 27-28.
UConn recorded four first-place finishes on Saturday at the 2015 Yale Invitational
Second Consecutive Second Place Finish For UConn Men
Duo Wins Decathlon, Pole Vault Crowns
AAC Men's Outdoor Championship Day 3 (photos by Stephen Slade)
2015 Outdoor (Junior)
- Took ninth at The American Championship with a 4.68m leap in the pole vault.
- Posted a 4.55m leap in the Yale Springtime Invitational on his way to a second-place finish.
2014 Indoor (Junior)
- Finished seventh in the pole vault at the Valentine Invitational with a 4.70m result.
- Earned a fourth-place finish at the Sorlien Invitational (4.80m).
2014 Outdoor (Sophomore)
- Placed second in pole vault at the New England Championship with a leap of 5.00m. Teammate Craig Hunter took first with a jump of 5.30m.
- His 4.80m pole vault at the IC4A Championship was good for 13th place.
- Finished fifth in pole vault at the UConn Challenge (4.60m), sixth in the Specs Town Invitational (4.65m), and seventh at the Penn Relays (4.85m).
2014 Indoor (Sophomore)
- Tied for 15th at the IC4A Championship in the pole vault with a height of 4.80m.
- Took seventh place at the American Athletic Conference Championship 4.80m in the pole vault.
- Season's best came on a 4.90m effort at the season-opening Yale Invitational, where he finished in third place.
2013 Outdoor (Freshman)
- Placed 13th in the pole vault at the BIG EAST Championships with a jump of 4.65m.
2013 Indoor (Freshman)
- Took ninth place in the pole vault at the IC4A Championships with a leap of 4.80m.
- Captured fifth in the pole vault at the BIG EAST Championships posting a jump of 4.80m.
- Finished sixth in the pole vault (4.55m) at the New England Championships.
Before UConn: Attended New Fairfield High School in New Fairfield, Conn... Named to the All-American, All-State and All-New England teams... Personal record in the pole vault is 16' 3.75".