Beram won the 200-meter dash in 20.84 seconds.
Van Der Els and Thompson will compete at Junior Pan American Games.
Huskies conclude season in Lexington.
Nine UConn athletes in seven events plus a relay made the cut for a chance to compete in Eugene.
Junior Stephon Henry earns a spot in both hurdle events and two Huskies make javelin and 400 field.
AAC Outdoor Championship Storrs,CT
• Finished second at the American Athletic Conference championship in the 400-meter dash in 46.56 seconds and was member of second-place 4x100-meter relay team in 39.73 seconds
• Also finished seventh in the 200-meter dash in 21.01 seconds
• Finished first in 4x100-meter relay at UConn Northeast Invitational in 40.58 seconds and second in 4x400 in 3:17.21
• Part of winning 4x100-meter relay at Miami Hurricane Alumni Invitational in 40.29 seconds
2017 Indoor (Junior)
• Finished second in American championship in 4x400-meter relay and eighth in 200-meter dash in 21.72 seconds
2016 Outdoor (Sophomore)
• Qualified for the NCAA regionals in both the 400-meter dash and 4x400-meter relay
• Finished sixth at the American championship in the 100-meter dash in 10.52 seconds and sixth in the 200 in 21.23 seconds
• Part of 4x100 and 4x400 relay teams that both finished third at the American
• Was third in the 200-meters at the LSU Alumni Gold meet in 21.08 seconds and fourth in the 100-meters in 10.55 2016 Indoors (Sophomore)
• Won the 400-meter as the American Athletic Conference championship in 47.33 seconds and was third in the 200 in 21.30
• Won the 60-meter at the Penn State Tune-Up in 6.87 seconds and the 200-meters in 21.27
• Won the 500-meters at the Yale Invitational in 1:03.83 and was part of winning 4x400-meter relay team in 3:18.12
2015 Outdoor (Freshman)
• Finished 19th in the prelims of the 200m dash with a career-best 21.09 second time at the NCAA East Regionals.
- Took fourth in the 200m dash (21.13) at The American Championship in Storrs.
- Helped the Husky 4x100m relay team earned a first-place finish at the IC4A Championship.
2015 Indoor (Freshman)
• Finished in the top-five in both the 400m (47.57) and 200m 21.61) at The American Championship.
- Helped the Husky 4x400m relay team earn a silver medal at the conference meet with a time of 47.57.
- Earned a silver medal in the 200m at the IC4A Championship with a time of 21.43.
Before UConn: Competed for two years under head coach Steve Arnett at Arlington High School... Was named an All-American sprinter in the 200m.
Personal: A mathematics major.