Many different Huskies turned in top-five results on The American's performance list
UConn had student-athletes honored in each varsity sport The American sponsors
Sophomore finishes third in the 10,000m run on Saturday
UConn begins competition on Thursday in Massachusetts
Fowler, Eilers and Chapman post second place finishes on day two
2015 Outdoor (Junior)
- Took fifth in the 10,000m (31:36.93) and seventh in the 5,000m (15:12.32) at The American Championship.
- Earned a silver medal in the 5,000m run (15:08.43) at the UConn Northeast Invitational.
2015 Indoor (Junior)
- Finished fourth in the 5,000m run (14:53.36) at The American Championship.
- Ran a career-best 14:41.96 time in the 5,000m run at the Sykes and Sabock Challenge en route to an eighth-place finish.
2014 Cross Country (Junior)
- Took 128th place at the 2014 NCAA Northeast Regionals (32:38.96).
- Claimed 25th at the American Athletic Conference Championships (26:19).
2014 Outdoor (Sophomore)
- Finished third in the 10,000m run at the American Athletic Conference Championships.
- Grabbed third at the New England Championships in the 10,000m run.
- Took fifth at the 5,000m run against Albany in the annual Dog Fight on April 6.
- Won the 5,000m run at the 2014 UConn Challenge on April 18.
- Grabbed 23rd at the American Athletic Conference Championships (24:40.5).
- Finished fourth at the Conn College Invite (26:03).
High School: Attended Conard High in West Hartford, Conn.... Captain of the cross country team... All-state and three time CCC West Champions in cross country... Also ran indoor and outdoor track... Has a personal best 4:25 mile and 9:23 two mile.
Personal: ACES major... Born November 11, 1993.