Student Basketball Tickets
FREE NCAA Women's Second Round Tickets
Tickets to Monday night's NCAA Women's Basketball Second Round game vs. Quinnipiac are FREE for all UConn students. To claim yours, visit the Athletics Ticket Office Monday from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. or the Gampel Box Office (North Entrance) after 5:30 p.m. Must present valid UConn I.D.
Women's Final Four Tickets
Single session Final Four student tickets are available for a limited time for $25 each. Students must use their uconn.edu email address to order. Limit 2 per person. The deadline to order is Wednesday, March 28 at 5 p.m. BUY TICKETS
Single Game Tickets
Single game tickets to select home games are available to all UConn students (while supplies last) - men's basketball tickets are $10 each and women's basketball tickets are $5 each. To purchase, visit the on-campus Ticket Office (M-F, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.).
Bus Transportation to the XL Center
Basketball and Hockey Roadshows provide roundtrip transportation from the Storrs campus to the XL Center, courtesy of SUBOG & Student Activities. This semester all basketball and hockey Roadshow tickets will be FREE to UConn students. Tickets can be picked up at the Student Union Information Center. Tickets must be picked up at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled game time. Bus tickets are limited, so if all of the buses fill up, ticket sales will end. The ticket picked up for the Basketball and Hockey Roadshows only provides transportation, students are responsible for getting their own game tickets. All the buses leave UConn from the Student Union at the same time, ninety (90) minutes before the start of the game. All buses will depart from the XL Center, 20 minutes following the conclusion of the game. For more info, please visit subog.uconn.edu/roadshows.
Season Ticket Lottery
Due to high demand for UConn men's and women's basketball season tickets, a student lottery is utilized to maintain a fair system that gives all students the opportunity to participate in the process.
- The lottery process is open to all UConn undergraduate, graduate and professional school students with a valid PeopleSoft ID (Student ID) as well as Regional Campus students.
- UConn students must enter the lottery to be part of the process to purchase men's and women's basketball student season tickets.
- The lottery utilizes a classification system (consistent with the Office of the Registrar class year standings) that weights class standing in successive order.
- The lottery is a random drawing from the pool of students that entered the lottery with winners announced in mid-September.
- Lottery winners have the ability to purchase season tickets.
- After the lottery purchase period concludes, all remaining season tickets will go on sale to non-winning lottery entrants on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last.
- There are four student season ticket packages that can be purchased:
- Women's Basketball Season at Gampel Pavilion ($18)
- Women's Basketball Season at XL Center ($18)
- Men's Basketball Season at Gampel Pavilion ($54)
- Men's Basketball Season at XL Center ($44)
- In addition to a student season ticket purchase, UConn students can buy a companion (additional) season ticket for the following:
- Women's Basketball at Gampel Pavilion ($18)
- Women's Basketball at XL Center ($18)
- Men's Basketball at XL Center ($44)
UConn students who enter this weighted lottery will receive entries based on the following:
|Seniors (86 credits or more)||5 Entries|
|Juniors (54 credits or more)||4 Entries|
|Sophomores (24 credits or more)||3 Entries|
|Freshmen (fewer than 24 credits earned)||2 Entries|
|Storrs Graduate Students & Law School Students||2 Entries|
|Medical, Dental & MBA||1 Entry|
PLEASE NOTE: Credits earned are current as of Wednesday, September 13, 2017 as reported by the Registrar's Office.
|Wed., Sept. 13||Online lottery entry credentials, procedures, timelines and entry link emailed to students|
|Wed., Sept. 13||Online lottery entry period begins|
|Fri., Sept. 15||Online lottery entry ends at 4 p.m.|
|Tues., Sept. 19||Lottery winners and non-winners notified via email by 7 p.m.|
|Tues., Sept. 19 - Sat., Sept. 23||Lottery winners purchase season tickets online|
|Mon., Sept. 25||Non-lottery winners purchase any remaining season tickets beginning at 10 p.m. on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last|
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS