The UConn Athletics Development Fund (UCADF)
The UCADF is the fundraising operation for University of Connecticut Athletics. Philanthropic contributions, both annual and multi-year, made by alumni and friends of the University of Connecticut are received by the UCADF and prioritized toward the specific area of support as intended by each donor. The UCADF and its donors have as their primary goal to improve the overall academic and athletic experience of each of UConn's student-athletes. The UCADF's fundraising priorities are scholarship support, capital improvements, sport specific special projects, as well as unrestricted support.
How can I become a UCADF Donor?
- By making a contribution of $100 to UConn Athletics
- Click Here to donate online
- Click Here to fill out and send in a pledge form
- Gifts can be made by cash, credit card or stock/securities
Why Should I Support the UCADF?
- Knowing that an annual gift to the UCADF will directly impact the academic and athletic experience of UConn student-athletes
- To take advantage of the benefits associated with being an active UCADF donor. For a complete listing of benefits, click here
How does the UCADF relate to The University of Connecticut Foundation, Inc?
- The UCADF is a group of funds managed and invested by The UConn Foundation, Inc., (Foundation). Gifts payable to the UCADF will be deposited by the Foundation for the benefit of UConn Athletics. The Foundation is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt 501(c) (3) organization, and donations to the Foundation are deductible for federal income tax purposes to the extent allowable by law. Please note that gifts payable by check must be made out to The UConn Foundation, Inc. - UCADF and cannot include money for tickets or events. Additionally, by law, once a donation is made, it cannot be refunded.