Jan. 30, 2010
Box Score |
- UConn extends its current winning streak to 60 consecutive games - the second-longest in NCAA Division I history.
- Tina Charles' field goal at the 5:00 mark in the first half made her the sixth player in UConn history to reach 2,000 points in a career - in her 134th career game.
- UConn has won its last 22 "true" road games following Saturday's win at Pittsburgh.
UConn is 7-0 on the road this season following this afternoon's win at Pittsburgh.
- UConn leads the all-time series with Pittsburgh 38-9 and have won each of the last 25 meetings in the series.
- UConn has won 140 of its last 148 games in the regular season against BIG EAST opponents.
- UConn has won 31 consecutive games against BIG EAST opponents in the regular season.
- UConn has won each of its last 130 games against unranked opponents.
- UConn is 16-4 against Pittsburgh in away games.
- UConn moves to 94-9 on the road since Feb. 1, 2001 following today's win at Pittsburgh.
- UConn opens the season 21-0 for the third straight year and the seventh time since 1994-95.
- UConn improves to 226-83 in games played in the month of January and have won each of its last 33 games played during the calendar's first month.
- UConn is 253-11 when playing as the nation's No. 1 ranked team.
- UConn has won each of its last 71 BIG EAST regular season games against opponents other than Rutgers.
- Tina Charles 24 points marked her 12th straight game with double-figure points, her 20th this season and the 104th of her career.
- Maya Moore's 22 points marked her fifth straight game with double-figure points, her 20th this season and her 94th in 98 career games.
- Kalana Greene's 16 points marked her seventh straight game with double-figure points - which ties the longest such stretch of her career.
- UConn opened the game by shooting 71% from the field in the opening 13 minutes.
- UConn's 57 points in the first-half marked the second-most it has scored in any half this season.
- Pittsburgh's 32 points in the first half marked the third-most UConn has allowed in any half this season.
- Tiffany Hayes 10 points marked her 12th game with double-figure points this season and the 29th of her career.
- UConn has won each of its last 83 games in which it has scored 80 points or more.
- UConn has won 18 of its 21 games this season by a margin of 25 points or more.
- UConn's 98 points marked its highest single-game total since scoring 105 in the season opener against Northeastern on Nov. 14.