Feb. 2, 2010
Box Score |
- UConn extends its current winning streak to 61 consecutive games - the second-longest in NCAA Division I history.
- UConn boasts a record of 297-11 at home (Storrs & Hartford) since the 1993-94 season.
- UConn is 103-11 all-time in games played at the XL Center in Hartford, Conn.
- UConn has won 53 consecutive regular-season home games - the nation's longest active streak.
- UConn is a perfect 7-0 against ranked opponents in 2009-10 and has won those seven games by a convincing margin of 29.4 ppg.
- UConn has won its last 30 BIG EAST Conference home games - dating back to a Feb. 7, 2006 loss vs. Rutgers (60-56).
- UConn was ranked No. 1 for the 37th consecutive week with the release of the Associated Press Poll on Feb. 1 - marking the longest-ever run at the top spot in the history of the poll.
- UConn leads the all-time series with West Virginia 21-1 and has won each of the last 21 meetings in the series by an average of 31.9 ppg.
- UConn has won 141 of its last 149 games in the regular season against BIG EAST opponents.
- UConn has won 32 consecutive games against BIG EAST opponents in the regular season.
- UConn has is 254-11 all-time when playing as the nation's No. 1 ranked team in the Associated Press Poll.
- UConn is 148-53 versus Top-25 AP ranked teams.
- UConn is 10-1 at home all-time against West Virginia with the lone loss coming on Jan. 22, 1982.
- UConn opens the season 22-0 for the third straight year.
- UConn improves to 193-97 in games played in the month of February and have won 23 of their last 24 games played during the second month of the year.
- UConn has won each of its last 72 BIG EAST regular season games against opponents other than Rutgers.
- Tina Charles 16 points marked her 13th straight game with double-figure points, her 21st this season and the 105th of her career.
- Tina Charles' six blocks tied her season-high, which she previously set against Cincinnati on Jan. 7.
- Maya Moore's 15 points marked her sixth straight game with double-figure points, her 21st this season and her 95th in 99 career games.
- Maya Moore's 15 points and 14 rebounds marked her 34th career double-double and her seventh this season.
- Maya Moore's 14 rebounds marked a season-high - she previously pulled down 11 versus Texas (Nov. 17) and Notre Dame (Jan. 16).
- Kalana Greene's 18 points marked her eighth straight game with double-figure points - which is the longest such stretch of her career - besting her seven-game stretch in 2006-07.
- Kelly Faris' nine points marked her highest tally since scoring 12 against Richmond on Nov. 28.
- UConn's 32 points marks the fewest scored by the Huskies in the first half this season.
- Kalana Greene scored eight of UConn's last 11 points in the first half as she led all scorers at the half with 10 points.
- UConn put together a 24-3 run in a span of 5:45 in the second half to extend a seven-point advantage (36-29) into a 28-point lead (60-32).
- UConn has scored 80 or more points in 17 of 22 games this season.
- UConn has won each of its last 84 games in which it has scored 80 points or more.
- UConn has won 19 of its 22 games this season by a margin of 25 points or more.