Post Game Notes
March 29, 2011
- UConn advances to the Final Four for the fourth straight season and the 12th time in program history.
- UConn becomes the first program to play in an NCAA men's final four, an NCAA women's final four and a BCS bowl game in same academic year.
- UConn is now 7-3 all-time against Duke and has won the last four consecutive meetings.
- With her 28th point in tonight's contest, Maya Moore became the seventh player in NCAA history to score 3,000 points.
- Maya Moore was named the Philadelphia Regional Most Outstanding Player.
- Lorin Dixon and Bria Hartley joined Maya Moore on the Philadelphia Regional All-Tournament Team.
- UConn opened tonight's game with a 10-2 run in the first four minutes of play.
- UConn opened the second half with a 22-3 run until the 9:59 mark of the frame.
- Duke scored just three points in the opening 10 minutes of the second half.
- UConn held Duke without a field goal for a span of 8:12 midway through the second frame.
- Maya Moore's 28 points and 10 rebounds marked her 50th career double-double and her third straight double-double of the NCAA Tournament.
- Stefanie Dolson's 12 points marked her 18th game with double-figure points.
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS