STORRS, Conn. - The University of Connecticut women's basketball team has finalized its 2017-18 schedule as announced by head coach Geno Auriemma on September 13. The team will play 29 regular-season games this season, including 15 games against teams that earned a spot in the 2017 NCAA Tournament.
For the first time, new season ticket buyers may "pick your own seats" at Gampel Pavilion and XL Center from available inventory. Season tickets are available 24/7 by clicking HERE or by calling the Athletic Ticket Office at 877-AT-UCONN, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Following a challenging non-conference slate, which includes seven games against teams that advanced to the regional semifinal of the 2017 NCAA Tournament, the Huskies will commence their fifth season in the American Athletic Conference.
UConn, which owns a 70-0 record in AAC regular-season games, opens the conference slate on New Year's Eve afternoon against Memphis at the XL Center in Hartford. Game time is set for 1:30 p.m. and the contest is one of 16 games that will be broadcast on SNY, the TV home of the Huskies. All games televised on SNY will also be available live on ESPN3 for those who live outside the SNY broadcast footprint.
UConn will once again play 16 regular-season games against American Athletic Conference opponents, with the regular-season finale scheduled for Monday, February 26 against USF as part of ESPN2's Big Monday.
The fifth annual American Athletic Conference Tournament will be held on March 3-6 at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn.
Unlisted game times will be announced at a later date.
2017-18 Schedule Notes
- 29 total Games
- 12 home games
- 13 away games
- Four game at a neutral site
- 15 games against 2017 NCAA Tournament teams
- 21 games against teams that competed in national postseason play
- Seven games against teams that advanced to the 2017 NCAA regional semifinal
- Two games against teams that advanced to the 2017 NCAA regional final
- Nine games against teams rated in the top-18 of the final 2017 RPI
- 14 games against teams rated in the top-42 of the final 2017 RPI
- Six games against teams ranked in the top-15 of the final 2017 AP Poll
- Eight games against teams ranked in the top-25 of the final 2017 AP Poll
- Two games against teams ranked in the top-three of the final 2017 AP Poll
- Five games against teams that won either conference regular-season or tournament title
- 11 games televised nationally, including four on ESPN
UCONN OFFICIAL STORE
UCONN OFFICIAL AUCTIONS