Student-Athletes To Compete May 29-31 in Jacksonville, Fla.
Women's track and field posts 17 top-five finishes at Larry Ellis Invite
UConn's 4x100 team finishes first in Tennessee
UConn honors 10 seniors on Saturday
Women's track & field opens outdoor season at Raleigh Relays
The Huskies hosted the UConn All-Region Invitational on the Storrs campus on Saturday, April 9
Three-Time Second Team All-American
2012-13 Outdoor (Senior)
- Captured 14th place in the high jump (1.80m) at the NCAA Championships which earned her Second Team All-American honors.
- Registered a jump of 1.81m in the high jump at the NCAA East Regionals to qualify for the NCAA Championships.
- Finished fourth in the high jump clearing a height of 1.76m at the ECAC Championships.
- Won the high jump crown with a leap of 1.85m at the BIG EAST Championships.
2012-13 Indoor (Senior)
- Placed 1st in the ECAC Championships in Boston, Mass. with a height of 1.78m in the high jump.
- Finished in third place during the New England Championships in the high jump with a measurement of 1.75m.
2011-12 Indoor (Junior)
- Finished 11th in the high jump at the NCAA Championships (1.75) earning Second Team All-American status.
- Won the high jump event at the BIG EAST Championships with a leap of 1.78m.
- Placed 3rd in the high jump (1.76m) at the ECAC Championships.
2010-11 Outdoor (Sophomore)
- Placed 14th in the NCAA Finals (1.76m) earning her first Second Team All-American seat.
- Finished 1st at the ECAC Championship for high jump (1.81m).
- Finished 3rd in the high jump at the BIG EAST Championships (1.78m).
2010-11 Indoor (Sophomore)
- Placed 6th in the high jump at the ECAC Championships (1.69m).
- Finished 3rd at the BIG EAST Championships for high jump (1.75m).
- Finished 2nd in the high jump at the New England Championships (1.75m).
High School: Attended Murjani Sport Gymnasium...National Youth Champion in the high jump, long jump and 4x100 relay... National Junior Champion in the high jump... fourth place at the IAAF Youth Championship in the high jump... sixth place at the World Youth Championship in the high jump.
Personal: Ilva Bikanova.... a physiology and neurobiology double major... born Dec. 12, 1990.