Hunterdon Central Regional
BIG EAST Champion
2014 Outdoor (Senior)
- Finished 16th in the 800m at the NCAA East Regional in 2:06.43.
- Captured the 1,500m run at the ECAC Championship with a time of 4:22.19.
- Won the 1,500m run and 800m run en route to being named Most Outstanding Track Performer at the American Athletic Conference Championship... Her time of 4:25.45 took first in the 1,500m and crossed the finish line in 2:06.70 in the 800m.
2012-13 Outdoor (Senior)
- Earned Second Team All-America after finishing 12th in the 800m at NCAA Championships with a time of 2:05.28.
- Posted a qualifying time of 2:04.81 in the 800m at the NCAA East Regionals.
- Captured the silver in the 800m at the ECAC Championships with a time of 2:05.63.
- Finished fourth (2:09.46) in the 800 meter run at the BIG EAST Championships... Anchored the 4x800 meter relay 8:52.80.
- Member of the 4x400m relay team that competed at the NCAA East.
2012-13 Indoor (Senior)
- Took home 12th place at the NCAA Championships as the lead runner on the DMR team who finished with a time of 11:25.09.
- A third place finisher in the BIG EAST Championships in the 800 meter run with a time of 2:09.75...Anchored the 4x800 meter relay that finished fourth in the BIG EAST Championships with a time of 8:43.31...Part of the Distance Medley Relay team which finished in first in the BIG EAST Championships clocking in at 11:06.99.
2011-12 Indoor (Junior)
- Part of the distance medley relay team that finished 8th at the NCAA Championships (11:10.24).
- Placed 2nd in the 800m at the BIG EAST Championships (2:06.15)... Part of the distance medley relay team that took 3rd (11:13.85)... Part of the 4x800m relay team that finished 4th (8:43.89).
2010-11 Outdoor (Sophomore)
- Finished 20th in the 800m at the NCAA Final Prelim (2:07.27).
- Finished 5th at the ECAC 800m (2:05.94).
- Part of 4x800m relay that placed 2nd at the BIG EAST Championships (8:40.77)...Took 4th at the BIG EAST Championships in the 800m (2:07.77).
2010-11 Indoor (Sophomore)
- Part of distance medley that placed 12th in the NCAA Tournament (11:28.43).
- Took 2nd at the BIG EAST Tournament in the 800m (2:08.70)... Part of 4x800m relay which finished 2nd at the BIG EAST Tournament (8:42.94)
- New England Champion in 800m (2:07.56).
2009-10 Outdoor (Freshman)
- Part of the 4x800m relay which took 1st at the ECAC Championships (8:44.95).
- Part of the 4x800m relay which took 2nd at the BIG EAST Championships and set a new UConn record (8:41.78).
2009-10 Indoor (Freshman)
- Placed 6th in the 500m at the ECAC Championships (2:11.48)
- Part of the 4x800 team that set a new UConn record and placed 2nd at the BIG EAST Championships (8:41.38)
- Placed 3rd in the 800m at the New England Championships (2:10.08)... Part of the 4x800m relay team which took 1st at the New England Championships (9:03.32).
Attended Hunterdon Central Regional High School... was athree-time First Team Skyland Conference member for the 800-meter... was a Second Team All-Hunterdon/Warren team member in 2007... First Team All-Hunterdon/Warren in 2008... 2008 Sectional Champion in the 800-meter... was a 2009 Penn Relays Heat Champions in the 4x800... was given the Robert C. Shaw Award in 2009... in cross country, was a Third Team All-Hunterdon/Warren selection in 2006, was a Second Team member in 2007 and was a First Team member in 2008... during indoor track, earned Second Team All-Area honors in the 4x400 meter relay in 2007... recorded Second Team All-Somerset/West Jersey honors in the 800-meter in 2007...was a two-time Section Champion in the 800m... was also a honor roll student and was part of the Talented and Gifted Art Program.
Brigitte M. Mania... anallied health sciences major... born Aug. 17, 1991.